CHAPTER 16*

STARS DONT SHINE WITHOUT

DARKNESS!

FELIX POV.

Well after all the crying and all that we are laying on the bed her head is on my chest, i dont know if she is awake.

Yes somethings did happen you.......I am looking at the seelings its about 00:00 now and im not sleeping, i wonder if i should tell her how i feel.

I cant just be with her, kiss her, touch her and even more things that you dont wanna know, without telling her how i feel.She makes me crazy but she is also iritating in the same time.

"felix?" a small voice said, okay she is awake "mm" i answered.

She got up, put a blanket around her and went out, she came back with a sharpie tipe marker in her hand, i dont know why.

She came back on the bed "can i write something on your chest?" she asked, she was tired, i could hear it from her voice, what have i done?? im so stupid.

"go ahead" i answered, she took the sharpie and started writting on my chest, i dont know what she was writting because it was dark, but the feeling tickled.

I giggled a bit and that made her stop and look at me "what?" she asked "its ticklish" i said she turned her head back and continued.

When she was done she threw the sharpie on the floor and layed her head on my chest again,"how you feeling?" i asked calmly, why am i beeing so gentle, since when did i get gentle.

"tired" she answered shortly.

After a few minutes she fel asleep, she was so cute, i felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and everything went black.

●●●●●●●NEXT MORNING●●●●●●●

I woke up to someone kissing me all over my face, its been a long time since i didnt wake up to that.

I oppened my eyes and saw felicia "Goodmorning baby boy" she said "morning baby girl" i said and put my arm around her "how is baby boy doing today?" she asked "good and baby girl over here?" i asked "more than better cause of last night, and cause im with you" she answered.

"i would like to do it again someday you know" i said and gave her a peddo smile, she hit me on the shoulder "euww, youre disgusting" she said and we both laughed.

I got up and put on my clothes except for the to though i went to the mirror to fix my hair and she sat on the bed looking at me, i looked at myself in the mirror and saw the little writting ok my chest, wow she is creative.

"stars dont shine without darkness" i rad, it was pretty nice on my skin, im gonna make her happy and get it tattoed as in real tatoo.

"so you like it?" she asked "No, i love it" i said and she smiled.

She started walking towards me, and i saw that she was not walking propally, but i chose not to bring it up.

she turned around and went to fetch something in the wardrobe.

She came to me and gave the paket to me "happy birthday felix" she said and kissed me, yes its my birthday and im 17 now too big but i was wishing she wouldnt remeber it i hate birthdays.

"ohhhh you didnt have to" i said and gave her a smile a big fake smile, but her smile dissappeared when she saw my face Maybe she knew i was faking the smile.

"felix whats wrong, dont say its nothing" she said, i went to sit on my bed again i clapped on my lap "come sit her let me tell you something" i said.

"id rather sit on the bed" she said and sat next to me "okay, The last time i c-c-elebrated my b-bbirthday was 5 y-ears ago , with my m-" i took a deap breath "my mum and since then i never ever celebrated it, i hate birthdays" i said crying.

"shhh its gonna be fine felix" she said "open the present" she said.

I oppened it and there was a watch that had diamonds on it and i mean real diamonds "how much was this?" i asked her "it doesnt matter felix now lets go and make pancakes please" she said with a big smile on her face.

I wiped my tears, she took my hand and made me wear it.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"felicia we have to move out" i said when we were done eating.

"why?" she asked "they know where we are, you need to pack we are going in 2 days" i said "ok,...?" she said "but tommorow you have to do something new with your hair" i said.

"why?"she asked "we are moving to a new country a new house and nobody will know us so we gonna be new and start ove r again, together" i said she smiled.

NEW LIFE, NEW EVERYTHING.

IM SO FANCY, YOU ALREADY KNOW.

OKAY IM NOT SO FANCY.

WHAT ARE YOU FAVORITE SONGS?

OKAY IM REALLY SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END AFTER 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS .

HATE ME NOW BUT I HAVE TO FINISH ALL OF MY STORIES BEFORE I START A NEW ONE.

C YAH

TESSY