CHAPTER 20*

MY LOVE FOR YOU!

FELIX POV (in canada)

We landed, that is it a new life everything starts here, today and now.

"You brought me to canada?" felicia said out of nowhere i thought she didnt speak to me.

"felix?" she asked i didnt answer, i just took our bags and brought to where we were than i went to show my passport to thag girl or whateva.

Felicia was standing a but far away from me, so i walked up to her and picked her up, wow she is really thin, i guess i gave to blame myself for not giving her enough food?

"felix what are you-"she said but i stopped her by kissing her.

Everyone was looking at us but i didnt care, i love this girl and i am gonna show her all my love in this country far away from everyone that told me to be a player, and play all the girls.

Not her she is fantastic.

I put her down and she looked at me "i love you, i always did, but i was scared to shiw show it because of the people in sweden not all of them but some of them" i said

"continue" she said  wuth a smile on her face, I just took her hand and we went out of the airport, we saw the lady that was gonna take us to our hotel, so we followed her and drove to the hotel.

AT THE HOTEL.

We got in and felicia threw herself on the bed and breathe out like she didnt breath the whole ride and flight.

"tired?" i asked "no, lets go out and discover" she said like  a child on chrismas, i sometimes take her for my little sister because its fun to take care if her.

"we can't, get a nice dress, and meet me downstairs a 6 pm okay? okay."i said.

"okay" she said "good girl" i said and went out.

I acctually boked seats in a hotel near by for the two of us, i am gonna ask her to be my girlfriend and we should just hope for the best.

I didnt even have a ring yet, so i went in a shop and i saw all the besutifull rings in the world.

"Hi!" i said to the woman "hi can i help you?" she asked "yes i wanna buy a ring to a special girl" i said "special huh, well tell me which ring you would like"she said and brought out as many rings as she could.

"this one" i said and took the perfect ring, it was  perfect, a diamind ring, it was also expensive.

"thanks" i said "you welcome, hey good luck" the woman said "haha thank you"

i said and went out .

FELICIAS POV

Felix is acting weird and what soever, but I did as he said and it was now 6pm which means i have to go down.

I dont know what is he planning but i still changed.

I went down ans saw him felix standing with his back facing me , wow what a gentlemen.

"felix?" i said he turned around  and looked at me for 5 minutes straight and me with my bad humor i started laughing.

"why are you laughing?" he asked with a smile "you were looking into my eyes so deep for straight 5 minutes and how you think i wont laugh" i answered.

"you really have to work on that hummor" he said "yeah right" i said sarcasticly.

He pulled out a flower from the hand he had in the back and gave it to me "youre beautifull" he said "thank you youre not bad either" i said he chuckled "sandman is always looking good" he said "sure" i said.

AT THE RESTAURANT.

Felix took me to this romantic restaurant, i am not really the romantic type but hey good to try that once.

He pulled out the chair and we order.We spoke about a lot of stuff, me and felix really didnt speak that much to  each other, so we did speak a lot untill he got serious.

"you want me to tell you why i couldnt love you as i should be?" he asked i just nodded and he started.

"It all starts with when i got my girlfriend, i loved but it turned out that she didnt, after she cheated on me with one of  my friends, it crossed my heart but i was angry at girls and i thought they were all the same, but i didnt do anything about it, untill johnny came and told me that girls should get revenge for what they did to me, so i should just get them as one night stands and so, i didnt really agree but i still did.

So i did that to almost all the girls untill johnny says i should break up, and now that i got you they taught there was something going on, but i had to protect you from the begining, so that is why i brought you here, so we can have all the time in the world to love each other, cause i love you and i know that you do too" he said.

Wow that was bad "i love you too, i was just scared to admit it to someone who wouldnt love me back but you acctually do, and i love you for everything you do even the irritating ones" i said he smiled he took my hand and kissed it.

He took something out from his back pocket and went on his knees in front on me, and everybody started looking and some where like OMG!he is gonna propose.

I dont know what the hell is happening "felicia Johansson will you be my girlfriend? " he asked.

Ok People only do this with rings when they are proposing for marriage or so but not felix he is different.

"yes felix i will" i said and tear left my eyes, he put on the ring and he kissed me then hugged me "AWWWW" the people said and ohh this was too much romanticness

"dont cry" felix said and wiped my tears away "tears of happiness" i said.

he kissed me on the cheek.

"you tired" he asked "mm" i said "come lets go home" he said and took my hand.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We got home and i took my dress off i wanted to put it in its place but no i cant do that cayse someone called felix is alive also known as my boyfriend "go to sleep i will do everything" he said and kissed me on the cheek, i nodded and went to sleep.

It didnt take long time untill felix put the blanket around me and he kissed my forehead "goodnight, princess" he said and everything went black.

THE END

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, AND I CANT REALLY THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AND VOTES.

STAY TUNED TO READ THE NEXT FANFIC IM GONNA WRITE HAHA.

IM SO FANCY I LOVE THAT SONG, WHO ELSE DOES?.

SO IS FELIX STILL A JERK? ANSWER IS YES TO ME .

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND BYE.

C YAH IN MY NEXT STORY WHICH IM GONNA write here when it comes out.

TESSY☺☺☺☺❤