CHAPTER 13*

KISSING OSCAR!

FELICIAS POV.

I hate/love felix, because he is like good and kind, he touches me and kissed me like we are dating, but then the next day he is totally blowed up like ugh.

I was putting my chachi pants on when someone came in.

"Tua told you that, right?" he asked.

One more thing i dont like about him, he doesnt knock.

"dont you knock?" i asked "its not like i never saw you in underwear before" he said "that was not the question" i said "answer my question first" he said.

"its not tua" i lied "youre lying, i can see it" he said "im not" i lied again "im calling oscar" he said.

Oscar gets everything out of my mouth, like in 2 minutes i will tell him the truth, i can tell the truth but not to felix, to oscar.

"then call him" i said.

He went out and made a phone call.

After 30 minutes or so i heard someone knocking on my room door.

"GO!" i said "felicia its me, oscar" he said.

"i can hear that its you" i said "then cn i come in?" he asked "ok" i said.

"what do you want?" i asked him "was it tua that told you abouth felix so called sentence??" he asked.

"it was her" i said "why didnt you tell felix then?" he asked "because youre much nicer" i said "no everyone thinks im just like felix" he said.

"well not me, i think youre much more nicer" i say "what do i do thats not like felix? " he asked "this" i said.

O got closer and kissed him, it was so magical, maybe i like oscar more than felix?.

The door opened and in came an angry SANDMAN. He was very angry.

"oscar get out" he said "umm ok see you i guess" oscar said "yeah bye" i said.

He went out and i looked at felix "what was that about?" i asked "you are not gonna be kissing my best friend behind my back" he said.

"we are not dating so i CAN do that" i said "No you CANT" HE SAID

"and why not?" i asked "because youre my baby girl and no one elses" he said "if i was that, you wouldve loved me and not hate me" i said.

"i dont hate you and i dont love you, i just dont know what i feel for you" he said "ofc you dont know, you never know anything" i say to him and go up to my room.

THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT IM TRYING TO GO WITH THE TITTLE SO YEAH.

B URSELF

TESSY