CHAPTER 11*

FELIX SANDMAN NEVER FALLS IN LOVE!

FELICIAS POV

I woke up and felix was still sleeping, so i decided im not staying her any more.

He is a murderer, i cant live with him no just No!

I got up and went to my room and changed, i packed my bags and went out the room.

When i got down, i started to think -should i leave a letter for felix,- -should i stay?-.

No! im going home to ma momma.

I went to the hall and started putting on my sneakers.

"and where were you thunking you were going?" someone asks.Dang it i shouldve put on my sandals.

"um, nowhere just going to the shop, to get something you know girls stuff" i say.

"im not stupid, you dont have any money and you woulve asked me" he said "as i said its girl things, i cant come and say felix i need money to buy i dont know what" i said.

"if you need tampons or pads i will get it for you, but you are not stepping out that door" he said angry.

How does he know those stuff? anyway.

"yes i am, even animals deserve to be free" i said back.

"take a step out that door and you will see" he said even angrier.

To prove that im not scared, i took my shoes and opened the door.

"im warning you baby girl" he says "im not scared of you" i said and stepped out.

I wanted to start running but a hand took me back inside and threw me on the floo.Felix.

"WHAT DID I SAY?!" he asked "im not repeating myself" he added.

My head hit the floor hard and i got a headache right away "youre still not scared of me now? " he asked.

"No! felix sandman, im not scared of you!" i screamed "how about now" he said.

He picked me up and slapped me on my cheek, THATS IT! i slapped back.

He hold his hand on his cheek "youre gonna pay for this" he said

He pushed me against the fridge "youre gonna regret" he whispered in my ear before he threw me against the table, i hit my head hard and everything went black.

FELIX POV.

What have i done? why me?.I hate my life, all i do is hurt people, there is nobody that has ever said felix sandman makes me happy and noone will ever say that either.

I took water and went up to my room, where i put felicia half dead, i think?.

I just sat and looked at her, Why does she never shut up? She is so stubborn and i knew it was not gonna work with the two of us in the house .

I felt the bed move and i looked at felicia, she oppened her eyes, and looked at me, but then she turned her head away.

"Get out" she said,"you know you cant chase me from my room" i said "then im gonna GO" she said.

She got up but i took her hand "please listen" i said "no let go of my hand" she said.

"first you hit me then want to play mr.inocent?" she said "well you hitt me back so" i said.

"i wouldnt have did it if you didnt hit me first" she says and goes out the room.

I went out and she was going down the stairs "i wouldnt have hit you if you didnt try to escape" i said "well i wouldnt have tried to escape if you didnt kill him" she said.

"so i was supposed to let him rape you?" i ask "No felix you are too dum too understand" she said.

Im not fucking dum, i know what i am doing, cant she be thankfull for once.

"The dumb one here is you, i know it, you know it and we both know it" i said.

"if im dum why didnt you let me go and get lost or die or go with those boys huh?" she asked .

Im sick and tired im angry and everything.

"let me go let me die felix" she said "NO!" i shouted."why the fuck?" she asked.

"because i lo-"i stopped myself.

the fuck was i gonna say, i love her? no i dont.

Love is impossible i dont believe in love .

"you love me felix?" she asked i pushed her against the fridge again i shook my head with a flin on my lips "felix sandman never falls in love" i said and went up

Up the fucking long stairs i had.

Im suck and idiot.

FELIX SANDMAN NEVER FALLS IN LOVE, I DONT BELIEVE YOU

TESSY