11/11/2014: Locked and Safe

"Life keeps going" I read in a quote.

I then remember and regret being so worried because I haven't found love. I don't care now. I now that something worth waiting is going to arrive when I less think about it. "We can't force love....", comes to my mind, so I tell myself that I'm going to wait for that day, even if it means learning other things first. I know I need to love myself first and while I do it I will always be dreaming what any other girl would dream about. The perfect he.

Someone who loves me for who I am, from head to toe. Someone who takes care of me but also gives me some space. Someone who teaches me things that I never learned. Someone that is always by my side and someone who is willing to live all the adventures together. Someone that gives me surprises even without a reason, without being my birthday. Someone who can make me dream awake and someone who makes me fly without me thinking about it before. Someone who is willing to give me everything and who tries to reach my high expectative of love. Someone that makes me feel special even when I'm not, and when I'm not loving myself completely, someone who makes me see how wrong I am, and how things really are. Someone to count on to tell secrets and laugh while crying. Someone to hug and reciprocate my love. Someone who calls me beautiful in the mornings. Someone who cuddles me, making me feel like there's no better place I should be, just right there, in that moment. Someone to depend on and love.

I take all those details of my dream and save them where I think they're safe from the rest of the world. Somewhere where they'll be remembered. Inside the box, between dream confetti, locked with the love key, and deep inside me. I know one day I will be able to let them be free because I won't need them anymore, but for now, I'll keep them in the only place where they won't disturb-in my heart.