7/9/2015: Unique World Fractions

7 billion people, 195 countries, 7 continents, but only one ME. I may not be a mathematician but I do know about fractions, and even though I don't like them, I live by on; the fraction of who I am. I am among a society a single soul, and among the galaxy a far away dot of light and dust. I am weak in war between brothers, powerless against ocean disputes, wobbly during earthquakes, and defend less vs. my fate. I am nothing more than a girl trying to live, fit in, and protect my human nature, a citizen of where I live, native of where I was born, an apprentice trying to learn about life and its wonders, a teenager trying to survive the impulsive society, and myself trying to preserve ME. I can move in 3 directions: forward, backwards and nowhere. I have power, respect, knowledge, fear, evil, and love within me and my heart. I cry, laugh, smile, sob, help, listen, shout, enrage, and many more of a person's capabilities. While I do ordinary and normal things, I am not normal, and I'm proud to be able to admit it. It's okay not to be normal. And even though I'm similar to my fellow humans I know I'm unique. I'm different among those who try to imitate the expectation, those who take the opposite path as me. The difference is that I decided to make myself count. I want to make the fraction of who I am count in the world. A single fraction: my 1/7,000,000,000. I'm determined to make this mathematic expression count as much as any other because it must stand out. I'll be me against the world and I'll believe I can win this fight, the fight for my own place. If I keep my fraction in mind I will change. I'll become strong against war between brothers, powerful against ocean disputes, stable during earthquakes, and brave hand to hand with my fate. I will allow the destiny to make its job, write my story with feather and finite ink. While it writes its mastery, I will make others see the fraction of who I am, and like that encourage them to have the urge of making their fraction count, too. By some addition we could be: me+them/7,000,000,000. We are all somebody; person and single soul, but someone unique among the world's extense variety. Don't let mathematicians count you as just another human in this planet, you are more than that. I am ME and you are YOU which can equal to US and that's more important than the meaningless Earth's population. And while I keep doing my math operations and using them to unite "some bodies" with addition, I am proud of my fraction: ME/700,000,000.