1/2/2016: Last Christmas Post

And just like that we have entered a new year. Crazy right? It feels like yesterday that we determined to accomplish our resolutions for 2015. Or is it just me? I wager I'm not the only one who by now has become somewhat scared of what time can do, of the power it has upon our lives.

"Every ending is also a beginning." And this could never suit so well our situation. The Christmas break is coming to its end, but this means it is also the beginning of a new semester of school. The word" school" is very complex and full of many components which contain tests, quizzes, stress, homework, projects, essays, as well as friends, fun, and learning....can you think of anything else to add to the list?

Have you written down any goals and resolutions for this new year yet, or are you going to leave your future up to time, just like I portrayed in the last short love story? I personally haven't written them down anywhere special but I know what they are. And while they are not precise nor specific, they are enough. They are MY goals, so here they are:

I want to... Be happy,
Confident,
My best.
I want to... Keep working hard,
Get the best grades as possible (Cause that's ME)
Have fun and also remain more adventurous,
Say yes to new experiences and opportunities,
Live life fully.

Now it's your turn. Write them down however you like. Maybe even in your head, if that's enough. It's up to you. And while I say goodbye for a while, summer will return, and with it more posts in this blog.

Be a firework. Don't let the wind disperse your sparks. YOU SHINE.