Part 3

They walked me around the pack's house showing me where some of the higher ranks like their selves and soon to be me stay when they are too tired to head home. They showed me the rest of the pack's house then introduced me to some of the warriors, the gamma's, the gamma's mates, Pack doctor, and showed me where they keep rouges who trespass or wolves that commit a crime.

"There are three levels in that prison. One is the petty crime like stealing, graffiti. the second level is for fighting, disobeying the alpha's" Cayden said, "So if I disobey the two of you I get put in the second level cells?" I asked them "Nope we will deal punish you a different way," Cayden said "more sexual," Max said

"Then I will totally be a bad girl around you two" I tease which only makes them look at me with a warning. I smile "what's level three?" I asked changing the subject to tease them more."Rogues, murders, child abusers" Max said "well you two are nicer then what I would do," I said, "how do you figure?" Max asked 

"I don't like child abusers what so ever. So I would find out about it make sure I have proof unless I myself witnessed it then I would torture them." I answer "that is what level three is the torture level," Cayden said  "oh well good" was all I said before moving on.

"You are not like most girls huh?" I looked at Cayden in question "meaning what?" We stopped in the middle of the way towards a building."Meaning you're not girly" I looked at him "well on something I am and something I am tomboyish."

"how so?" Max asked "well I don't really care about fashion, the latest trend, perfect nails, making sure I don't step in mud. I like to fight, get down and dirty both nonsexual and sexual" I said which made Max growl.

"Easy there cupcake I have my v and I will keep it till you two mark me, or we wed" I explain which makes him calm down."I like to play sports like football, badminton, dodgeball. I am not afraid to fight a guy" I finish explaining.

"That won't happen," Max said "well cupcake it could, I mean you two will be busy with Alpha duties and I will be busy with Luna duties, so there is a chance it could happen. Or during a rouge attack.Which I will not be hiding from. I will stand next to you two and fight to protect my pack. I have done it before and will do it again unless I am with child" I tell them.

Max walks up to me and grabs my face and kisses me as I have never been kissed before and I grab the back of his neck and deepen it before we pull away. He smirks "for an innocent she-wolf you sure can kiss."

"Who said I never kissed anyone before?" I asked he glared at me "the only one you can kiss other than me is my brother Cayden your second mate." Max warned "let's get this clear right here right now. I am not a slut, I am very much faithful, I have had a few boyfriends but that is it." I tell them both before I walk off to calm down.

"Wait a minute Athena" Max called out as he and Cayden catch up to me. "Look I am not saying you are a slut or not faithful. if that is how it sounded I am sorry and that is one word I don't say very much or at all." he said then sighed and rubbed his face with his hands."You are gonna be a handful I can already tell."

"If you don't like it reject me and I will be Cayden's mate only," I told him as I stood there facing the two."Oh, no baby I am not rejecting you after I waited more than five years for you." he said "Well I am not gonna be one of those Luna's who let her mate or in this case, mates. walk all over her and try to control her every movement. We are equal and we will treat each other as such. If either of you tries to Alpha command me then you will be in the doghouse quicker then you can blink."

"Baby girl what he is trying to say is we are territorial.we are very much protective of what is ours.andd we both get very jealous." Cayden said."Great now that this ordeal was taken care of I believe you two need to finish showing me the pack area and meet your parents" I say to them.

~~~

After they showed me the whole pack land including the treaty line that covers all of the property which is ours we headed back Cayden cooked us a meal while Max called his parents and told them that he and Cayen met their mate.

"Alright so tomorrow when we finish up with our Alpha duties, you will be meeting our parents," Max informed me before Cayden handed me a plate then headed off to call his dad to tell him.

"I can't wait," I tell him then start eating but not before  I get me some tea which they both said is the main thing they drink since it's part of their culture.

"Ok, Athena you can decide where you want to sleep at," Cayden said after we all did the dishes."Where ever the two of you want to, I mean as long as I can sleep with you both I don't care if I sleep on the couch or floor. I will have you both with me so I will be happy" I reply.

"Well let me go get your suitcases then we will go to our place," Max said then headed up to their office. I smiled then turned my attention from the steps to Cayden and smirked before motioning him to me. Once he was in arms reach I grabbed him and pulled him the rest of the way before I kissed him.

My fingers ran through his hair while his hands were roaming my body. I did to him as I did to Max, I cupped the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. We pulled away minutes before  Max came back down with my suitcases.