Part 5

Couple days passed and we are headed to my old pack the Grey moon pack. We decided to leave my car at our house and take Cayden's since it was a Suv.

"Alright so are we staying the night and leaving in the morning or how are we doing this?" I asked to make sure I understand what we will be doing."We will stay one night then be back to our pack in the evening" Max said as he drove across the treaty line I nodded my head.

"Hey, Mike" I greet the patroling warrior who stopped us. "Hi Athena.go on in," he said then tapped the top of my door and told the others I was here."No, before you ask I didn't date him, and he is mated fully" I tell them.

"Will we be seeing your exes?" Cayden asked "I am not sure, I mean two decided to leave the pack to join their mate's pack while one is a warrior who may be patrolling the other half of the treaty" I answer.

Once we pulled up to my place I hopped out "Komm Schon" I said and Max looked at me while Cayden got out "she said come on" Cayden told him."Can't you say it in English?" Max asked "I could but I wanted to see if I said that right, besides I only know a few German words," I tell him as I unlock the front door and head inside.

"What besides that do you know how to say in German?" Cayden asked "Hallo...hello, Tschuss....bye, and what I said getting out of the car."You'll learn more kleine" he said "Ok,  buttercup," I said "till then baby lets get your stuff and load it in the car," Max said "Awe cupcake you can teach me some British sayings too, " I tell him as I caress his face.

I started getting to work on packing up my things and the guys taking and loading them up."Hello hello" Abby greets "Upstairs in my bedroom" I call out to her. I ready my self to be tackled by her.

I giggle once she is upstairs cause she runs into my room and tackles me on my bed and hugs me."Hey, girl" she greets "Hi girly" I greet back and manage to sit up so I can hug her better."I missed you."

"Awe I missed you too" She then pouts which makes me laugh "it's not fair that you got a mate outside of our pack" she whined. "She got two mates" I looked up and seen my mates have joined us. "Ok two mates," Abby says not paying attention that they are in the room and I wasn't the one who said that.

I looked at her before I stood up "Abby I want you to meet my cupcake and buttercup" I tell her. She looks up and stares at them like they are fresh meat. Without warning Amara takes over and growls loudly at Abby "Shit I am so sorry Amara" Abby said looking from my mates to me.  "Athena told you not to do that type of stuff, "Amara tells her.

"I know I know," Abby says. I take back over control "that was not nice of you Abby, you know Amara and I would be like this with our mates." I tell Abby and she sighs."I am sorry Athena, It's just...." she trailed off.

" Look I know you won't be the first or last girl mated or younger than the mating age to stare at them, but you didn't have to stare long."

"My fault," she said "I'm not scolding you, Abby, you know that," I tell her as I sit back down and hug her. And she nodded "now I want you to meet Max and Cayden, my mates," I say and we both stand up.

"Ok let me guess which is which" I nod my head and gesture for her to go for it."Tatts is Max and Black hair is Cayden" she said "yea or as I call them Hazel and Blue eyes."

"Well, I will let you all get back to what you were while I go and have fun with my mate if you know what I mean." I rolled my eyes "we don't want to hear about your's and Dar's sex life" I tell her as she walks passed Cayden and Max and out the door laughing her ass off.

I just shook my head and got back to packing."We want to meet your birth parents" Max said and with that, I stopped moving and looked at him."Why? they are nothing to me, just a person who popped me out and a sperm bank" I tell him.

"They are your parents and It is only fair," Max said "I have no parents Max," I tell him trying to refrain from getting mad."I think we already met them, they showed up here when they saw us and told us to ask you if we could meet them, then they left" Cayden said.

"Let me get this straight, two unranked wolves told two Alpha's what to do and you both did it?" I asked "They didn't tell us more like suggested," Max said. I looked from Cayden to Max "Well if you two want to see them then go for it, but I am not gonna go nor will I have anything to do with them. and I am telling you both right here right now. If I get pregnant by you both they will not have anything to do with our children" I tell them both then pick up the last two boxes and head out of the room.

I loaded up the last of my things before I went to make sure nothing else was left unpacked or anything before I locked up the house and headed toward's Alpha Ben's office."Wait you can't be mad at us it's too early in this relationship to be mad at us." Max said as he and Cayden caught up to me.

"I can be mad at you both, despite how early this relationship is between us," I told him and walked inside my old pack's house and headed up to Alpha Ben's office and knocked. "Come in," he said so I walked in and "hello Alpha Ben" I greet him.

"Hello Athen, I take it as you met your mate," he said "I actually have two, and they are Alpha Max and Alpha Cayden," I tell him then place the keys to my house on his desk."I made sure the place is clean of my things and ready for whoever is the next one to live there" I tell him. He nods and I make my way out the door and head back to the Suv to wait for Cayden and Max.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kleine-Baby girl (German)