Part 6

The ride back that night since I wasn't wanting to stay was a quiet ride. Which I liked since I am still upset with them both. Neither of us three even tried to talk to each other unless Max and Cayden were having a full conversating via mind link.

"You're not gonna lay in bed with them tonight will you?" Amara asked "I doubt it," I answered her. She sighed "I understand," she said then went back to where she stays in my head. Once we arrived and pulled up to the house I got out grabbed some of the boxes and headed up to the door following Cayden.

I ignored their protest of me unloading the car and keep going till it is all out of there. Then I got started on unpacking the boxes."Will, you stop and talk to us?" Cayden asked."No, I will not stop and talk either of you" I tell him."You are being childish" Max says as he joins us in the room."I am being childish?"

"Yea you," I looked at him "how about your parents tell you that they don't want you two cause your weak and they put you in an orphanage, never to talk to you or have anything to do with you again.then when you meet your mates and your getting your stuff together to go and live in their pack, they tell you that they want to meet your parents. Who abandon you and everything?"

He shook his head "Unbelievable, you are really unbelievable" he said "you're a trottel" I said then walk out of the room into a different one and slam the door. I stayed in that room and slept, I was lonely yea but I am not gonna go in their room and be the first to say sorry.

~~~~

The next morning I woke to a knock on the door."Go away" I tell them "let us in we wanna talk to you," they said and I groaned "Cayden I am tired and want to sleep, I didn't sleep at all last night, " I tell him. "I didn't either and neither did Max," he tells me "not my fault you two could have come to me and said sorry," I tell him as I slowly get up and make my way to the bedroom door before unlocking it and walking back over to the bed.

"Come in," I tell him as I re-cover up and snuggle into the warmth I was getting from the covers. I hear the door shut before I feel the bed sink in two different places, then the covers lift and two bodies press against mine and cuddle it."We are so sorry" they say in unison.

"I am sorry for saying that you have parents when I knew what they did to you," Max says as he brushes his lips against my ear."And I am sorry for saying that they wanted you to introduce us to them" Cayden said while his hand rubs my sides.

"I will forgive you as long as you both never bring them, people, up again, or allow them on this land," I tell them."We swear we will never mention them" Cayden said "Nor will they be allowed on this land," Max said adding that in.

"Alright, then I forgive you both, "I tell them and they both hug me making it a human sandwich. I grin and hug them both back."Now lets sleep, since we have our beta's in control till we are rested" Max said.

We all agreed on that and fell right to sleep since we was with our mate/mates.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Trottle-Jerk

(A/N)I know short chapter