Part 11

I was humming a Def Leppard song in my head as I was walking around the greeting everyone and stopping for short chats since I had nothing to do Luna wise and my mates are really busy. So why not walk around and make small talk. 

I took a seat against the pack's house and just watched as everyone went on about there day."Wanna do something random?" I asked Mara "like what?" she replied "sing," I told her "what are we singing?" I smiled to myself "Love bites." she nodded and I started singing.

" When you make love, do you look in the mirror

who do think of, does he look like?

Do you tell lies? And say it's forever

Do you think twice, or just touch and see

Ooh, Babe

Oh, yea

When you're alone, do you let go?"

Are you wild and willing, or is it just for show?

Ooh, come on"

"I don't wanna touch you too much baby

cause making love to you

Because making love to you might drive me crazy

I know you think that love is the way you make it

So I don't wanna be there when you decide to break it"

"Love Bites, Love bleeds

it's bringing me to my knees

Love lives, love dies

it's no surprise

Love begs, love pleas

It's what I need"

I wasn't paying attention that my singing gathered a crowd until I opened my and seen a huge group pack members looking at me while ."Hi "I greet after they stopped clapping and I stood up.

" You have a beautiful singing voice," a few said while the others nodded in agreement."Well, thank you" I reply as I dust myself free of dirt. "Welcome," they replied then started to walk away while Max and Cayden walked up.

"What was that all about?" Cayden asked then kissed me as his greeting followed by Max kissing me as his."Well while the two of you was busy and I finished walking around and making small talk I walked over here sat against the pack's house and started singing some of Def Leppard" I answer.

"Which song?" Max asked "love bites which is one of my favorites by them" I answer and link my arms with theirs as we head home. They both started smiling and I  was happy that they are happy.

"So our little singing mate what would you like to do the remainder of the day?" Cayden asked
"up for some football. Not soccer?" I asked "would that not be fair two against one?" max asked "we can ask if some of the pack members want to join," I tell him.

" Ok but there will be rules," Cayden said, "don't you two make it where it's petty football where you barely get sacked." they looked at me "it's either that or no football at all" Max said "how about flag football, we have them get a certain color shirt or something and tuck it in their shorts and do it that way?"

"Alright fine, let's go see who will play" I gently tug them along with me and ask people. Boys and girls who want to play. So far we have the beta's, the gammas, and a few warriors Total of ten people. I was the only girl, since the beta's and gamma's mates where possibly with child.

Ok so on my team I want the warriors, and Thomas.and we have the color Blue" I say then grab a shirt that was blue and tucked it in my belt loop since it might be easier to deal with. My mates looked at me and I winked.

" Alright baby girl, you want to verse us then we will accept and be the color black," Cayden said I watched as everyone grabbed the color their team was and with tucked it in their shorts or belt loop.

"Alright here is the rules,  1) there will be no hard tackles, and no that isn't because your Luna is playing. It's not normal football it's flag so no tackles or hard hitting like regular football. 2) only remove the article that is the color of their team in order to get them. 3) this is for fun don't fight. 4) have fun and may the best team win" Max said then winked at me.

"Alright who has a football?" I asked "we do," a group of teens said then tossed their ball to me and I caught it."I call Quater back position" I said then handed the ball to Thomas who would be hiking it to me. We got in a little huddle and talked our plan and how we would run our play then broke up and got ready.

"One more thing," I said then pointed to where Nikki was marking "that is where you all score and there," I said point to where Celo was marking "that is where we score," I said as we got in position

~~

We were having a blast playing, no fights had happened everyone who wasn't in the game watched us play and got a kick out of how I would take their Alpha's flag.

I giggled as the game was coming close to an end and my team was eating my cupcake's and buttercup's team.

"Final score," I said and got ready to catch the hiked ball."Ready, hut .....hike" I said, Thomas, hiked the ball I caught it and went back and watched as my teammates were getting taken out so I took off running past the other team members and to the end zone. "go left," Amara said and I moved left which made Cayden fall.

I ran and flipped into the end zone right as Max was about to snatch my flag."YEAH" I cheered loudly and pulled a little bit of football end zone celebrating. With dancing, cheering and showing off.

I went up and gave my teammates high fives we hugged then  I walked over to my mates and their teammates."Great game it was really fun" I say and they nodded while my boys had their arms crossed and was looking at me."What?" I asked them "there is no flipping in football," they said in unison.

"Awe is my poor babies jealous that little ole me beat their butts?" I teasingly asked and smirked. " No we are not jealous," Cayden said I nodded my head still smiling."We are just telling you there is no flipping in football" Max said. " I know what is and isn't in football and besides this wasn't regular football it was flag.so the rules in regular football don't apply to flag," I tell him.

Everyone went their own way while my cupcake and buttercup and I went home. I headed up and showered and they joined me and gave me my prize for victory. " if that is my prize for beating them in a little game of flag football I will do it more often" I tell them as we finally managed to get out of the shower and dry off.

I headed downstairs and made some dinner getting and giving kisses as they joined me in the kitchen to help.