Epilogue

Four years later

I heard giggles before the sound of feet came running. " Help mommy the tickle monsters are coming for us," Amy said as she and her sister came running up to me. I bent down and grabbed them up before I stood and hid them partially.

I had two sets of twins, two years apart. I had twin boys first who is now four. Their names are Gabriel and Micheal. They are at their grandparent's house but will be coming home shortly. Then I had Amy and Chloe.

"Where are you princess" Cayden called out and Chloe hid her face with my hair. "We will find our princesses and the tickle monster will get you" Max promised as him and Cayden got close. Amy did like Chole used my long hair to hide their face.

" Uh oh daddy our princesses are being protected by our Queen," Cayden said which hearing them call each other daddy really made my lower region wet and wanting to mate but I am being careful since I could possibly be carrying baby number five and six or more not sure yet, doctor is trying to find out.

Max walked up to his brother and smiled. "Ah so they are with our Queen," he said and Cayden nodded, then they both got whiff of my arousal and their eyes to darken then went back to normal. I blushed light pink before I looked back up at my mates.

" I'll make you both a deal, you don't chase the girls, and I will let you have me," I tell them and they look at each other and from the smirks they are giving one another I knew they are agreeing. They went to answer but the phone went off so I walked over and picked it up.

"Hello" I greeted "hello Athena, we were wanting to know if the boys could spend the night and the girls as well," Max's dad asked and I looked up at Cayden and Max. "I don't mind and I am sure the boys won't either" I answer."Great be there in a few to get them" he said then hung up.

I sat the girls down."What do you girls say to go over and spend the night with your grandparents?" I asked the girls and seeing head nodding from Max and Cayden which made me chuckle a little before hearing the girls cheer in excitement.

~~~

After the girls left with Max's dad we were about to get down to business when the phone rung again and this time Cayden answered it. He handed the phone over to me "Hello" I said "hello Luna" the doctor said "Hi" I replied "well looks like the pregnancy test was a false positive and that the three things we saw were not embryos" he said, "then what was it?" I asked "nothing to worry about just normal things" he replied in reassurance.

"Well thank you for letting me know," I said. we said goodbyes and hung up the phone." Why did the pack doctor call?" Cayden asked "Well I thought I was pregnant so I went to have a test down and turns out it was a false positive" I answer.

"Damn, I was hoping to be a dad again," Max said which made me smile. " Ya I know right" Cayden agreeing."We have time now to get working on knocking me up, actually, we have all night and some of tomorrow" I said but they shook their heads.

"Have Alpha meeting later so we can't even get or give oral" Max tells me and I start pouting. "Well let's go get this Meeting over with," Cayden said as he and Max walked out of the house. I sighed and headed upstairs.

I took a shower and while I was in there I masturbated since I was really horny and my mates are busy.

~~

I was home alone for the whole night so I laid there in the big bed and just pondered through my mind thinking about how everything changed with just one simple visit to this pack's land. And how I have gone through a lot of heartache and pain not to mention I went through tons of wonderful times both pregnancies including.

Then two pregnancies are the top of the list of being the best things that ever happen to me in my whole entire life. Don't get me wrong meeting Max and Cayden are also the top of the list as well as us marking each other, marrying, then the day we fully mated.

I was beyond happy with my life and can't wait to see what great thing the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END