Part 7

A couple of months have passed and in that time we marked each other, had the wedding and luna ceremony. I still have my v for some reason I don't know why. I never asked and they never made a move, so I will.

I took a quick trip to a lingerie shop got some sexy matching lingerie, with a little bit of fun stuff and headed back to the pack. I headed into our house since they were in their office working and having a meeting with some people.

I put the stuff away so they couldn't find them then made my way to the meeting. I greet pack members I pass by. I walk into the pack's house and headed upstairs. I took my time heading down the hall. Once I got to the door I walked in and shut it behind me."Afternoon gentlemen" I greet and make my way over to my boys and kiss them then take a seat between them."You can continue" I tell the Alpha that was talking.

He looks at me then goes back to what he was saying."As I was saying I think that we should join packs for this war and be done with these rogues for good" he said. " Well, that would be a problem since rogues are everywhere not just here messing with the Lunar Eclipse Pack or anyone else pack that is here," I tell him.

"How would you know?" he asked "Well for starters this is my pack so I know what goes on in and out of it. Second, this rouge problem is not gonna end, I mean just cause we kill these ones off doesn't mean the others won't come for some reason" I tell him."You're the Luna. I thought you were some skank" he said "what your mouth or I will put you in level three of our prison. now I am not insulting you or your mate so don't insult me or my mates."

He looked at me and I stared right back at him."You need manners, little girl" he said which made Max and Cayden about to attack him but I stopped them and stood up and leaned closer."My manners show when manners are given to me.till then I won't use them unless I want to. And last warning with how you talk to me.you're on our land, not yours so watch how you talk to me" I repeat myself than sit back down.

The meeting continued and that Alpha who I later learned name is Dick, well they named him Richard but it's the same thing. Left since he was close to being put in our prison, and that the other Alpha's was telling him the rogue problem would not stay gone for long. And that what I said was right.

After the meeting, the Alpha's left heading back to their packs and mates. I looked at my boys and smiled. "So how was the meeting before I came in?" I asked "tiring," Cayden said "like all others," Max said. "Aw my poor babies," I said and pulled them to me and wrapped my arms around them.

"I am so glad that I am flexible I mean if not then half the time my poor pussy would be sore that I would have to have someone rub her" I whisper and let them go before standing up and walking towards the door, knowing they were following me with their eyes.

"I guess I will have to masturbate or rub her," I say as I do that for a little bit while I look at them before shrugging and walking out the door removing my hand. I head downstairs and out the door. "Hey, Cleo" I greet and get into a conversation with her while my beautiful boys walk up to us.

"Hey Cleo Darren said he was looking for you," Cayden said "alright well I will see you around Luna," she said then waved bye to us and I smiled."Let's playboys" I said then took off running "Yes she is running" I hear and I am pretty sure is Achilles Max's wolf who has control."Finally, a game of chase" Zeus Cayden's Wolf said.

"Alright Amara takes control but don't get caught," I tell her letting her take control and run."I won't get caught" she tells me and takes full control and runs faster. The sound of paws hitting the ground tells me that they shifted so we do it do and that makes it much better on running.

Amara runs behind our house looks to make sure no one is around and shifts and I walk in and shut the door then run up the stairs. I hid in the room behind a huge pile of dirty clothes."I will wash these when we are all done mating if we do" I say. "Oh, we will mate with them" Amara assures me and we both go quiet when we hear the guys come in the house.

Some of the clothes fall on top of me so that helps hide my scent and somehow makes it to where I see a little bit of the room. I watch as Cayden and Max walk in the room as bare as the day they were birthed. I bite hard on my lip to keep from moaning at the sight I am blessed with seeing.

I keep watching as they try to find me and sniff out my scent."Come out dear mate" Cayden said "We only wanna play," Max said."Yea we promise your first time won't be too rough" Cayden said and I all but gave up my hiding spot. Max keep searching the room while Cayden stayed in place.

"Baby girl comes on out so we can mate you" he mind links me "we did mate, you all marked me and I marked you" I teased in the mind link."You know I mean sex wise" he replied "Why don't you guys find me. I mean it's a game to finish it" I tell him and watch him as he looks in the closets and bathroom.

"Alright baby end of the game I want you out here so I can make love to you," Max said through mind link."It's like I told Cayden it's a game to finish it" I reply and watch them as they start moving things.