Part 10

After what seemed like hours of assuring both Cayden and Max that I can, in fact, conceive and carry our babies they joined me on the couch for a movie marathon and that is where we have been ever since.

I was cuddling them both and let me tell you I am getting so aroused being this close to them and I know they can smell it but are teasing me by not making a move."Alright, I need up" I tell them and watch as they move and I stood stretching before I made my way upstairs and into the guest bathroom.

I did what I had to do to get rid of my horny problem before washing my hands and headed right back down and sat in a one person seat and went back to watching the movie."Why are you over there instead of between us?" Max asked "I am comfy right here," I tell him "but we were cuddling "Cayden replied. "I know," I say then turn my attention back to the movie till one of them pause it."Won't play it till you come back over here" Max said

"Are you really bribing me with this movie?" as I looked over at them both."Yes, we are" Cayden said. I stood up and walked over towards them making them think I was about to sit between them but instead I walked passed the couch and mind linked Katty to see if she wanted to hang out.

"I would love to but I am with my mate and you can't get Alvin cause he is with his mate too," she said "alright thanks," I tell her. "Here comes a fight," Amara said and I agree with her."Why are you not coming over here so you can finish this movie?" Max ask he and Cayden stand behind the couch facing me."I was sitting in that chair" I tell them "yea but we wanted you back between us" Cayden said.

"Yea well you both knew I was horny and neither of you did anything I know you both smelt it," I tell them."Yea we smelt it but we told you we wouldn't do anything for a while till your ok" Max says."I am a wolf so every part of me heals quickly which would mean that part of me too."

"That is not how it works," Cayden said "then tell me Cayden how does it work"I look over at him " I don't know I don't have the reproductive part," he says "that's right you don't but I do so I know if I am good enough to have sex again or just receive some type of pleasure from my mates" I tell him.

"Well, we don't want to hurt you." Max said "Oh and you don't think when you slammed your dick into my tiny hole that didn't hurt. well, newsflash Maximus it hurt like a bitch" I tell him."How was I to know it hurt when you didn't tell me?"

"I cried out" he sighs and shakes his head "don't shake your head at me, you heard me cry out when you slammed your dick into me," I say  "I am sorry" He yelled out and I looked at him. "yea your sorry well guess what your not sleeping with me after that shit you just pulled with me," I tell him and he groans.

"Did I hurt you at all?" Cayden asked "Only when you bit my areola," I tell him "I am sorry I hurt you," he tells me. "I forgive you," I tell him "I am sorry baby, I am sorry for yelling at you and for hurting you," Max said once he calmed down." You didn't have to yell at me like that, simply talking works just fine" I tell him and he nods "I know baby and I am sorry for it" he tells me and I sigh and walk up to them both and they walk to me.

I wrap my arms around their neck and hug them."I forgive you both. this early Max but I won't next time so better make this worthy since it's the first and last time I do it" I say and he nods."I will never yell at you again unless it's to save your life," he tells me. I look at him before nodding "I will take that, just as long as you don't try to use it as an excuse."

After I hugged them we finished up the movie and I felt another calmness over me and I realized it was Amara with Zeus and Achilles cuddling in a big ball. I smile and turn my attention to the movie.

~~~

After the movie was done we headed upstairs changed into our night clothes which for me was just my panties since we fully mated. And for them it was their boxers which I was hoping would be their bare bodies but I will take what I can get.

I snuggle into them both as they wrap their arms around me and hold me close."Night baby" Max said and I look over at him "Night cupcake," I say then kiss him and turn to Cayden."Night Buttercup" I say "Night baby girl" he replied then kissed me and smiled which I returned and laid fully down and relaxed.

I could tell they were asleep by the sound of their steady heartbeat and the soft breathing. I looked at my boys and smiled before I closed my eyes and started to dream of a life where we had babies.

I had a girl who looked like me with Cayden's nose and a boy who looked like Max with my attitude, they were about two or three give or take. I looked down when I felt two hands touching my stomach and smiled seeing as I was expecting."How are our babies doing" both Max and Cayden asked.

"Well they were rowdy but then they settled down so I am guessing they are sleeping which I am glad cause my stomach can only take many kicks before I wanna cry out in pain"I answer.

I smile and let the dream continue on so I could see what may just be mine and my boys future holds.