Part 13

It was early this morning when Abby went into labor. I was woken from Dar knocking on my window and him telling me it's time. I stood by her but every time I went to grab her hand she jerked away from me. And it hurt that she is being like this, and I am gonna find out why.

~~

A few days after Abby had her baby boy Cole. I watched as she continued to ignore me and once I saw Dar walk out with Cole in his arms I marched right into their room and shut the door." What the fuck is your damn problem with me Abby?" I asked glaring at her "my problem is your existence" she said and I was taken back from that. The one person who never treated me different and was my friend or so I thought just said that.

"Why do you hate that I am alive?" I asked not showing how any emotion. "you are nothing but a waste of she-wolf,you're weak, you're pathetic, and you're a lower than dirt," she said sound like the two that had me and left me.

She looked at me before standing up and getting in my face. "Everyone felt sorry for you, me being one of them cause your own family never wanted you. I mean how does it feel to be abandoned not only by them but your mates as well?"

My once hurt emotion switched to anger. "They will not and do not abandon me like them ass wipes" I all but yelled being respectful to Cole so he can sleep. "Oh is that why the other day Max was here talking to you both parents, and he told us not to let you know."

"Handle that when you go back home, deal with her and end this now," Amara said and got ready to take control. " Leave my mates out of this Abby" I warn her which I know she won't listen since she never did.

" You face it nobody wants you, the Alpha looked at you like you was just another pile of paperwork for him to handle. When you were an orphan nobody wanted you cause you are worthless" she said

I let her keep talking and running her mouth, just waiting for her to say something to make me snap so I could beat the shit out of her. 

" I mean I was just Friends with you cause I felt so sorry for you, I mean no one wanted to be with you or befriend you cause you are nothing. Heck, even my mate Dar feels sorry for you and your so-called mates."

With that said Amara took over and I punch her so hard I hear a painful snap and cry out before Amara jumped her and started punching and beating Abby not letting up or letting her get any hits in. Everything seemed as if it vanished as Amara beat the heck out of Abby. It wasn't until Dar threw me hard against the wall making my back slam hard that I was back into reality.

I felt no pain at the moment and allowed Amara to stay in control but not shift as she wanted Sher an and tackled him and started to beat his ass too. Not caring if he had done nothing, apart from tossing me away from his mate. Amara made sure that they felt so much pain.

I took back over and stormed out. I headed into the Alpha's office without knocking. "Athen what are you doing here? and why didn't you knock?" he asked shocked. "When I was abandon did you treat me as if I was just another pile of paperwork instead of like I should have been treated?" I asked ignoring his questions.

When he sighed and avoided eye contact I knew what Abby said was true." Alright well listen and listen good. I didn't need you to do anything you did for me when I was abandoned, I would have eventually grown up and taken care of myself. I didn't need you nor your pity. And you avoiding eye contact when I ask you that shows you are a worthless Alpha and a no good person."

His head shot up and he glared at me well his wolf did but I didn't care, I was too far pissed to care and besides I am high rank now so I don't care. I stood up tall and smiled evil like "I beat the shit out of Abby and Dar so you might want to send the doctor to them and have someone care for their son while they get medical attention. And Alpha if you declare war on my pack I promise you that war is what you will get even if it's your pack against just me."

With that, I turn and left heading back over to where my car was parked. I climb in and went home. I was still mad and I wanted answers and boy am I gonna give Max an ear full if what Abby said is true about him being over at my old pack to talk with my parents and asking people to not tell me and if Cayden knew then he is gonna hear it as well.

~~

I arrived and got out slammed my door and stormed inside and slammed the door of the pack's house and marched upstairs to the Alphas's office. I didn't care if they were busy or not, I am not in the mood right now to give a shit.

When the office door slammed open they jumped and looked at me. "Athena," they both said looking at me with a mixed emotion of relief and anger. I looked right at Max "did you go to my old back and meet with the people who abandon me?" I asked not taking notice that their parents were sitting there watching.

" Yes I did" he answers I nodded my head. " Why would you do something I asked you to never do?" I asked "I wanted to know them more," he said, "that is a bullshit excuse Maxumis and you know it so try that again." I watched him as he said nothing.

" And you," I said turning my attention to Cayden "did you know where he was at, is that why you were so big on mating with me when my other heat for ovulation occurred, so I wouldn't ask you where Max was?" I asked and he nodded.

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths and ran my hand over my face hearing a gasp. I removed my hands and seen their mom look at me in shock, I looked at my hands and seen I had busted knuckles and dried blood on them.

I smiled and turned my attention back to my mates." Well, let's get this done and over with then shall we" I said, "get what done and over with?" Cayden asked and I could hear the fear in his voice. I stepped into the office and shut the door so the pack members wouldn't hear.