Part 9

Alert...warning...This chapter will have sex in it

____________________________________________________________________________

I laid there asleep till I felt an amazing sucking on my vulva, so I open my leg wider since I knew it was Cayden from the coldness I felt on his side of the bed. And I reached my hand down and fisted his hair."Try to lick deeper if you can"I tell him through mind link. "With pleasure baby girl" he replied then pushed his tongue inside of me real deep."Right there, oh yeah right there"I moaned through our mind link and opened my eyes and seen Max smiling at me.

"So you like receiving oral after sex?" he asked, "yea the next morning, cause it feels so good" I moaned out.and arch my body up then feel his arm push me back down. "mehr bitte "I whine out and he does like I asked. "What did you tell him?" Max ask "I said more please" I reply and cum."Oh.........yes" I moan then drop down and pant.

I let go of Cayden's hair as he kisses up my body and smiles at me."I swear if you both try that at the same time I will die happily" I tell them and they both smirk. "We can't have you dying on us now regardless of pleasure or not," Max tells me and I only smile."I couldn't leave my cupcake and buttercup after all that they gave me last night and we have been through before" I assure them then give both a kiss and get up slowly before making my way to the bathroom.

"I so can feel you both in me" I call out and hear "then that means we did our job by pleasuring you" from them both. I chuckle and do my business. "Care to join me in the shower.one can wash the front and one the back while I do my hair."

I turn on the shower and step in right when they both walk into the bathroom."Move on over little lady" they tell me as they step into the shower and grab up the loofahs and soap while I get myself wet and get started on my hair. Once I was done with my hair and put it in a makeshift bun so it would be out of their way as they wash me.

After I rinsed off I grabbed some soap and their loofahs and begin to wash them both front and back. I rinsed out the loofahs and hung them up then moved so they could rinse off and wash their hair. I went to step out but they stopped me and Max pressed me up against the wall and lifted my leg and slipped in."Oh, Max" I moan and grab a hold of his shoulder as he starts moving inside me.

"Is this something you both have wanted to do when you found me?"I asked "one of them" they reply as I kiss Cayden and reach down and start to jerk him off. He moans against my lips and I moan against him as he deepens the kiss and Max goes harder. "Fuck I am so lucky" I murmur and they hear it."Why is that?" Max asks and he pounds me almost into the wall. "I have you and Cayden for my mates" I answer him and pick up my pace with the hand job.

I don't even warn Max as my orgasm hits and I clench him hard hearing him moan and I keep jerking Cayden. Max cums and I moan before bending down and finishing Cayden off with my mouth so I could taste him again. Then they switched and I knew by the time they were done with me, I would be lucky if I didn't stagger and wobble when I step out of the shower.

I get turned around and bent at the waist by Cayden."Oh someone is wanting to doggy style me" I smirk and take Max into my mouth while Cayden enters me and really gives it to me. I moan and suck Max harder as Cayden holds me with one hand and rubs my clit with his other and I am starting to lose my mind from the pleasure these boys are and have given me.

Once we both cum and Max cums and I clean him up and Cayden pulls out. Max turns off the water while Cayden is the first one out of the shower then Max and they both help me out."It feels like you both are still in me" I remark as they hand me my towel and I dry myself, while they do the same to themselves."We will let your body rest it takes enough fucking for right now" they both say and I nod "thank you" I tell them as I carefully make my way out of the bathroom.

~~

I grabbed a pair of panties slipped them on then grab a shit that has a bra built in it and slips that on before slipping on a pair of shorts and walking out to slip on my running shoes."How are you feeling baby girl" Cayden asks as he walks out of his closet then Max out of his."I fell very full and well fucked" I tell them honestly.

"Glad to hear it, baby," Max says then walks over and kisses me. I smile then stand up and kiss Cayden before we leave the bedroom well after two o'clock. I started to make us all three breakfast with their help until my phone rang so I cleaned off my hands and answered it."Hey Abby how are you?" I asked then went back to what I was doing."I am actually pregnant, that is why I called" She said.

"Well congratulations," I tell her as I add the rest of the food into the pan and stir it up." I know the doctor told you that you couldn't conceive" she said and both movements from either side of me still."Abby that wasn't me they told that was you, remember you were freaking out saying what if Dar didn't want you anymore "I tell her.

"Right sorry I thought it was you, I am sorry." she said and I look at Max and Cayden and wink at them both before they go back to cooking and getting what they were doing ready for us."It's ok, at least you proved the doctor wrong."

"Ya that is always great" I know she is smiling and she should be she is proving the pack doctor wrong and she is carrying a miracle."Tell Dar I said congrats." I hear a faint thank you in the background followed up with Abby laughing."Welcome" I tell him and hear his chuckle.

"Well, I will call and let you know how everything goes. and I hope you will be there for me when I give birth" she says."I will do my very best to be there with you" I promise."Alright love you girl" she says" love you too girly" I say before we hang up and I lay phone on the counter and turn off the stove as I put the last omelet on a plate then lay it with the others that Max and Cayden are already eating along with the hashbrowns, and sliced fruit.