Part 15

I watched as the doctor looked over my file then closed it and looked at me. "Will you please let me go? I won't harm myself or even think of having someone do it for me. I was really stressed and hurt." I explain. The doctor nodded his head than him and his nurse started removing the straps, I felt like I could breathe again. "Oh, Amara I am so sorry I will never ever do that again" I promise her.

"Good cause if you do I will beat you before you get the job done" she promises me and I smile. Then I heard it, at first I thought it was either one of my mates, the nurse or doctor but the beating was to fast."Doctor am I pregnant?" I asked looking at him which he smiled and nodded

"Oh, my gosh I am gonna be a mom, and I was gonna pull a stupid stunt," I said and mentally beat my own ass. "How far?" I asked "Two weeks" he answered and I paled. That was the first and last time I received pleasure and was fully mated."Wait I thought that the second heat was the one to get her pregnant" Cayden said.

"Well, our Luna didn't need it, even though she went through it. I am not too sure at that time her body knew she was carrying already" the Doctor continued to explain. "Is my baby or babies alright?" I asked and seen both Max and Cayden notice what I said and the wore the look of hurt, but nowhere near how much I was.

"They are healthy, the whole stress and anger didn't affect them too much to harm them." he assured me and I smiled." Thank you, when will I be able to see them?" I was hopeful now, and I am very much determined to go through this pregnancy and to spend every waking moment with my babies.

I will go through all that I need to in order to keep them safe and out of harm's way, I will love them and tell them just how much they mean to me. I will be the best mom I know how to be and if I have to I will do it alone. There are plenty of single moms in this world that do it so I know I can do it too.

"I had my nurse to schedule you an ultrasound appointment.which you will get when we release you." I smiled and nodded my head then watched and he bowed his head towards the Alpha's and walked out.

"I am so happy right now baby girl," Alpha Cayden said "As am I. I mean we are gonna be having twins," Alpha Max said and they both had smiles on their face when moments ago it was sadness. I looked at them both before I focus on my stomach that I just took notice had a barely noticeable bump.

I didn't talk to either of them. I was still hurt at what they did, and I am not gonna forgive and forget as if it was nothing. "So Baby girl what would you like to do when we get out of here? Cayden asked "Yea baby we will do anything you wanna do, just name it," Max said.

"I don't want to do anything with the Alpha's, I am still hurt at what they did and I will not be forgiving them any time soon" I spoke as if I was talking in third person point of view. "Don't call us Alpha's we are your equal" Max said.

"No, my equal wouldn't have gone behind my back and did what I asked them not to then have my other equal try to use sex as a distraction," I tell him.

~~

Few months have passed since I found out I was pregnant with twins. Max, Cayden, and I had a very long talk about everything and we worked things out. We made up so many times and for so many hours I had lost track of which day was what and how long I have been where I was at.

We talked about different things that also had happen, like what Abby said to me, followed by what I did to her and Dar then when I went off on Alpha Ben. They thought it was funny at first then went all "Don't do that while you carrying our babies" mode.

I did talk with their parents and apologized for everything that they had witnessed, they of course, told me not to worry about it that it is normal for mates to fight. And they were glad that I was not able to do what I threatened to do which I agreed with them, cause if I didn't get hit with a dart to make me pass out then I would have done as I said.

Now I am sitting in the soon to be nursery rocking in the rocking chair while being teased as my sexy topless men build the cribs and the other things. "I really never knew I could be as horny as I am now by watching the two of you sweat so much," I said and watched as they dropped what they were holding and look at me.

 Max was the first of the two to stand up. " Oh really?" he asked and I nodded "I am so drenched I am surprised my juices aren't running down my legs" I answer him which made Cayden get up and walk over to me. I watched him as he kneeled in front of me and leaned closer.

My breath caught when his finger went under my dress and he rubbed my soaked panties." She is way beyond wey Max, her panties are soaked to the core" Cayden tells his brother which when I looked up at him he had a sexy evil smirk on his face.

"Well, Cayden what do you think we should do about our little mate and her soaked pussy?" Max asked still keeping my attention. I broke the eye contact and looked down at Cayden whose eyes darken to almost midnight blue eyes. I bit the inner part of my lip as I waited for Cayden's reply.

"I say we take her to our room and fuck her till she can't think straight" he answered Max and I knew without even looking up that Max was loving that idea." Well, what are you waiting for Cayden grab her up and let's go get the fun started" Max said then walked out or the soon to be twin's nursery.

Cayden helped me up then bent down and swooped me up into his arms and carried me out the nursery and down a little way to our bedroom where Max stood naked, hard, and ready to go."I will not be lasting long that is for sure" I said out loud and they both laughed.