Part 8

warning......warning.....sex will be mentioned in this chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see max staring right at the pile of clothes before nodding so that meant Cayden was behind me. Once Cayden lifted up the clothes I jump up "yea my boys found me after a while"I say then get lifted up and carried to the bed.

"No more games Athena it's time to mate completely," they both say "do you know how long I have waited for this. I mean I wasn't gonna make the first move cause I figured when we marked each other we would mate, but then when you two didn't I decided to take matters into my own hands."

"Well baby we will make sure you don't leave this room till you get what you want...what we all want," Cayden says as Max opens my legs and swipes his tongue up my labia. I moan and arch as he moans "Cayden you have got to taste her after me. she tastes so divine" Max says then buries his face in my pussy.

I become a moaning mess until I pay attention to what is in front of me so I lift up a little and start to suck on Cayden's cock. Making sure to take him deep and add great suction to it. I keep moaning which sends vibration's through Cayden and makes him moan. My hips lift and Max uses his arm to hold me down as he sucks more and plunges his tongue into me which I swear if my mouth wasn't full of Cayden's cock I would have screamed.

I edge closer to my orgasm and from how much Cayden is moaning I can say he is close to cumming as well. So I suck him really really hard and get rewarded with his cum while I reward Max with mine. Max licks my pussy clean while I swallow and licks Cayden's cock clean. Both boys pull away and I drop on the bed panting " I swear tomorrow if I walk without feeling either of you I will be highly upset.

"We promise you will feel us tomorrow.but, for now, we need to tell you something," Maxx said which makes me look up at them both."What?" I asked a little unsure if I wanted to know."We are virgins just like you despite the rumors going around and the girls saying they bedded us." Cayden said "really?" I asked while smiling "Yep never been inside a girl or been sexual with one till I ate you out and you gave Cayden a blow job" Max said.

"That makes me so happy that I will be your two's first and you both will be mine." I tell them."How can we both pop your cherry?" they asked "Well one can start it then pull out and the other finish. or both at the same time with your fingers" I tell em. "Won't that hurt?"

"Yea both to be honest either way will hurt" they nodded their heads "true." I nodded my head and waited for them to decided. "Alright since I ate her out you start it then I will finish," Max said "fine with me," Cayden said then they moved around and Cayden got into position. He laid over me and put his tip between my labia. I bit my lip and get myself ready for the start and finish of the cherry popping.

"I am sorry for the pain," Cayden tells me "as am I," Max says "It's ok we all want this and this is the only way to fully have it," I tell them and they both smile before Cayden starts to push into me. I close my eyes tightly and whimper feeling it halfway burst. before a little more than he pulls out and Max slip in and finish the job which makes me cry out."Shh baby it's ok it's all done" they both say comforting me.

I wait for the pain to go away so I can feel pleasure."Ok pain is gone who gets to start the fucking?" I ask plainly."I will" Cayden said as Max pulls out and moves up to kiss me while Cayden pushes in me making me moan against Cayden's lips and grabs his shoulder while my legs wrap around Cayden's waist.

"Deeper" I moan out and he does like I wanted him to. Max moves to lick over his marking which makes my body arch and moans escape my lips. I lay there licking on Max's cock and sucking it while getting screwed mind-blowingly by Cayden."I am gonna cum Cayden" I warn "Me too baby come on and cum for me," he tells me as I go back to sucking off Max.

My orgasm hits and I cum all over Cayden's cock while I keep sucking Max off. When I feel Cayden still in me I was about to ask what was wrong till I feel his cum filling me up and coating my inner walls. Which makes me moan, and Max to cum. So I swallow his cum and lick him clean before pulling away and looking at Cayden."That felt so good" I tell him which makes him smile as he pulls out of me slowly and uses his finger to wipe up the cum and push it into me.

"Ok baby, you think you can go again for me?" Max asked "I am all ready for another round" I assure him. So he takes Cayden's place and Cayden lays next to me."You are incredible and perfect baby girl" Cayden whispers as Max enters into me. I smile and moan "thank you" I reply "he simply kisses me while Max starts pounding away inside of me. I gasp and look at Max "you little fucker."

"Oh baby I know you can feel that I am not little" he smirks and keeps going. I just glare at him and run my fingers through Cayden's hair as he teases and licks my aureola before blowing cold air on it to make it harden."Are you trying to kill me?" I question and close my eyes while I moan out from but of them pleasuring me.

"Death by pleasure" Max jokes "you are so lucky I can't reach you," I tell him and he bucks hard into me which causes me to clamp down on his cock."Holy shit baby easy up I need my cock to pleasure you" he tells me. I smile "your tongue does a good job" I assure him."Ok well, I need my cock to get you pregnant with my babies" he replies. I just smile and moans at the feeling of his cock in me and Cayden's great suction on my breast.

"I am about to cum Max" I warn "go for it baby I wanna feel you coating my cock as you did with Cayden," he says then picks up his movements and I let go. His moans fill the room and his cum fills and coats my walls just like Cayden's did."Oh, shit Max" I cry out and bite my lip as the pleasure washes over me.

He pulls out and does just like Cayden with the mixed cum that escapes my hole. He pushes it right back in."Oh yes" I moan out then watch as he smiles then comes and joins his brother at my boobs and takes my breast in his mouth and starts to suck on it just like Cayden.