Part 14

(trigger warning in this chapter...read with caution)

" This is how it's gonna go from here on until I want it to end," I say and watch as the sigh in relief. " What you thought I was gonna reject you as my mates?" I asked and they nodded which made me laugh.

" I asked that you never ever ask to meet them two low lives or even mention them am I right?" I asked and they nodded. "I also you both to not go behind my back and do it anyways right?" I asked and they nodded again. " You both said you wouldn't do it again nor would you bring them up ever again."

They looked at me and I knew their parents were looking at me too. " So since you did the very thing I asked you both not to do and Max did it anyways and Cayden you covered up for him and tried to use sex as the cover-up. The two of you are not allowed to touch me, not allowed to sleep in the same bed as me, not allowed to mind link me, you are not allowed to even so much as tell the pack members to take it easy with me when we train."

They looked beyond hurt but nothing beats what they did to me. " Be glad I am not leaving you both for a long ass time, which I am still debating that. and be glad you get to talk to me at all" I tell them. "Oh and if this pack starts to treat me any different any different after this little talk then I am gone." I promise "and don't even think of warning them beforehand cause I will find out," I tell them.

I turn on my heels and open the door and leave. "Wait," Max said I turned and looked at him "I am so sorry for what I did," he said and I laughed. "You expect me to fall for that again?" I asked him and he shook his head "I just wanted to tell you I am sorry" he said, "you said that before and look what you did." I say

"I am sorry as well," Cayden said,  "same goes for you Cayden.you said it before yet went and helped him with it then turned around and tried to use sex to occupy me like I am some dog or something that needed to be distracted from something."

"I know and I feel bad about it," he said as he looked down. "I don't care how you feel or how many times the two of you tell me your sorry, I asked you to do something for me that was very simple and yet you didn't."

I looked at their parents "I am sorry to the three of you for hearing and seeing this go down." I tell them but they say nothing and just looked at their boys. I took a deep breath "Don't do it Athena" Amara said, "I am gonna do it, I am tired of being hurt and no one truly cares about how I am affected."I tell her and she whines then goes to the back of my mind.

"After this war, if it happens I am gonna leave, so everyone can just forget about me, not like any of you all truly cared. I don't care how this pack treats me, nor do I care if I make it out of this war. I am done with this hurt and feeling as if I am nothing. Actually, I want to be taken out, If this war happens I will not fight I will allow them to kill me and if this war doesn't happen then I will find rouges and have some of them kill me."

"That is suicide," Cayden's dad said "I don't care, at least I won't feel what I do, at least I will free this place and everyone that I am a burden to," I tell him as I cried. I turned and took off.

I stayed on the pack line for days just waiting to see if a war would break. I left everything of mine at my mate's place as I readied myself to be taken out. "Amara, I love you, I will always love you no matter what.you was there for me truly there for me. Even as the others put up the act that they really cared about me. Your the best wolf a girl could ever have"I  tell her and hear her whimper.

I snap out of it when I see a guy approach the treaty line. "Alpha Ben wanted me to tell you,no war will be accruing,that the actions you did is understandable and he doesn't blame you.that he is sorry for everything that has happened to you and he wishes you the best of luck and that the people that birthed you were taken care of permanently" the guy said then turned and walked off.

"Well, Amara this is the end for us.time for me to meet some rouges," I tell her then went to look for rouges. I was about to cross the treaty like when I felt a sting in my neck I grabbed my neck and felt a dart in my neck so I yanked it out and looked at it in confusion as I staggered then fell against a tree.

my world started to fade in and out and I could hear footsteps approaching me but I blacked out before I could say anything.

 I was in pain and I felt like I was held down but an elephant."It's ok you're in the hospital" Amara told me and I was confused "why?" I asked but she didn't say anything. At that time my eyes started to open, I shut my eyes before I blinked to adjust to the lights that were blinding.

Once I was no longer being blinded I looked at myself seeing I was in fact strapped down by two brown straps."What the fuck" I said and heard movement, I looked and seen both Cayden and Max standing there looking at me with puffy red eyes.

"Don't feel sorry for them or anything, remember they don't care, they did what you asked them not to, and tried to distract you with sex," I said to myself and Amara whined.

"Why am I strapped down?" I asked them "well I was told you wanted to get yourself killed," the pack doctor said. I looked to my left and seen him standing there. "So what I am nothing but a burden to everyone, my parents didn't want me, the person I thought was my best friend never cared she only felt sorry for me,my old Alpha treated me as if I was no more then a pile of paperwork,so why not want to get away from it?" I asked