Part 4

I am very much happy with this trip. I honestly was hoping to find my mate here and the moon goddess gave me two. And I am over the moon loving that I have Cayden and Max as my mates. I don't think anything at this moment could make this any better.

~~

Come daybreak I was up and cooking breakfast for myself and my mates. I decided that it would be my first duty as a luna to take care of them even if I haven't become the Luna officially. I grabbed the trays and headed up the stairs careful not to drop the tray I was balancing on my head. 

It was a task to open the bedroom door but I did it none the less and I placed the trays on the dresser before I turned and seen my mates cuddling together."Let's play with them" Mara said (I shortened her name)."Great Idea" I said and she nodded then let me do my thing.

I walked to the foot of the bed and whined "I guess I am not needed after all" I said which made them wake up and Max jerks back and almost falling off the bed. I stood there watching the whole thing.

"What the hell man, why were you cuddling with me?" Max asked Cayden who was puzzled."I was cuddling with Athena" Cayden said."Well, to be honest, you both were cuddling with each other" I tell them then turn and head to the dresser pick up the trays and walk over to the bed."Why did you get out of bed?" they both asked, "I am starting early with my Luna duties." I tell them as I sat their trays on their laps.

"Thank you," Cayden said "Welcome I reply then walk over and grab my tray and climb up on the bed and sit at the foot of it and start eating. "Yes thank you," Max said  I nodded since my mouth was full of food. They both looked at each other before picking up their eating utensils and taking a bite.

"You two are acting like we just had a fight and I got revenge by messing with your foods," I remark."Sorry, we aren't used to this treatment.it's been years since our mom did this for us" they both claim. "I don't have to make breakfast for you two, I mean I could have just got in my car and went to the closest dinner or the pack's house to eat while the two of you snuggled each other" I tell him then finish up eating and take my tray down to the kitchen then clean up my mess.

My phone rang so I quickly dried my hands and picked it up."Hey, girly" I answered, "Hi sugar plum" Abby replied which made me chuckle as I headed outside onto the porch and sat on the hammock."How are you and Dar?" I asked "we are great, how are you?" she asked, "well I found my mates."

"Really no way? who? wait you said mates as in more than one?" I laughed "yea Abby more than one" she gasped and I smirked "they are the Alphas of the pack I visited. So remind me to thank Alpha Ben for sending me here."

"I just can't believe you have two mates.it's unreal" I shrugged as if she could see me."It's not unheard of just rare." I heard her tell Dar that I met my mates and that they are the Alphas of the pack I went to."So you're like their mom then?"

" You know I didn't think of that," I say which makes Abby laugh. "How could you not?" she asked "well we will be coming there in a couple of days or less to get my stuff, so when you see them you tell me why? but don't flirt with them" I tell her in warning."Girl please I have me a mate and I am faithful to him." she says

"I know, I am just saying that to you as a joke. I know you love Dar" I tell her. "Yea last night we mated fully" she squealed and I laughed at my overly excited friend. "Well congrats, be sure if you are baring his child and it's a girl name her Athena."

"You're funny, We already talked about kid names." I huffed when she practically told me she won't name her baby girl when she has one after me. "Well then be that way" I could tell from the pause that she was eye rolling me."What did I tell you about eye rolling?"

"If you do that too much your eye might get stuck like that" she mimics me "I do not sound like a constipated snob" I defend myself which makes her and Dar both crake up laughing. I felt my head and legs being lifted by Cayden and Max before they started playing with my hair and rubbing my legs.

"That feels good," I tell them and Cayden winks at me, I had to tilt my head a little to see Max wink at me."I am not even touching you" Abby says "not you genius I was talking to my mates, "I tell her. "Well then miss rude" I knew she was eye rolling me. "Eye roll me one more time and I will come there and tickle you so much you with mess your pants" I warn.

Which made both Max and Cayden chuckle." How do you know I am eye rolling you?" I shook my head "Abby I wasn't born yesterday, I know you longer than Dar so I know when your eye roll me and I am not around you."

"Well I was just calling to check on you I will let you go I have to go train and then Darius and I  are going on a date," she tells me. "Alright girly, be careful and have fun, "I tell her "always am" she replied. "sure you are" I joke and she gasps. "See you when we get there in a couple of days."

"Bye girlfriend," she says "bye honey bunch, "I say then we hang up. I put my phone in my pocket and relax."You know that the sparks from your two's touch really gets me going"I tell Max and Cayden.

They both smirk at each other "well too bad we have Alpha duties to get to"Max said as he and Cayden got up and left me laying on the hammock alone. I stuck my tongue out at them as I too got up off the hammock."Your two's loss on seeing me nude then" I say as I kiss their cheeks and walk into the house.