Chapter 6: ...looking like a bunch of uncivilized peasants...!"

Living with human-hybrid Yoongi was pretty similar to living with cat-hybrid Yoongi.  It had been a week since we had gone on our first outing to get him clothes and I had taken him to the music store.  Mi-lin had seemed to have decided to take little Yoongi under her wing at the music store as he would usually find his way over there with our house not being too far away from it.   I had gotten Yoongi a phone so if he would wander over to the music store I would be able to call or text him.  

     "Yoongi!"  I called down the hall towards his room as I was getting ready for the day.  I was heading off to work and Ju-min didn't really like leaving her hybrid, Jin, home alone for such long periods of time because she didn't want him to get lonely...also she really wanted an excuse to see me and Yoongi together...mainly Yoongi in his human form which she had yet to see.   

     "Yoongi!  Get your ass up!  Ju-min and Jin will be here in less than half an hour and I would prefer it if you were actually conscious when they arrive!"  I hollered as I walked into his room.  I looked down at his bed for him to be laying on his stomach with his back facing me.  His eyes were still closed and he didn't move an inch.  I walked with my hands on my hips.

    "Min Yoongi!"  I sang near him.  This time he rolled over onto his back with a groan as he tried to pull a pillow over his face.  I grabbed the pillow from him before he could do so.

    "Oh no you don't mister, you are getting up and dressed.  We don't want to be looking like a bunch of uncivilized peasants, do we?"  I asked teasingly.  He peaked one eye open at me with a slightly amused look at the grin that was stretching across my face.  I failed to notice his smirk that was growing until it was too late.  In one fluid movement he snatched the pillow out of my hands and darted out of the room.  I ran after him.

    "What the hell!?"  I shouted after him, but I had to try and not laugh as I followed him into my room where he was now curled up on my bed with the pillow covering his face.  I let out a sigh as I shook my head at him.

    "What am I going to do with you?"  I exasperated.  "Give me the pillow you bad kitty."  I tried to take the pillow from him again only to be trying to drag the rest of his body with it since he was now latched onto the pillow.  I let out a groan of annoyance.

    "What are you, twelve?...Come on, Yoongi.  pleeeassseee get uuuuuuppp."  I whined as I shook the pillow.  I was careful not to actually touch him because I knew that he had been abused and I was very careful around him in regards to that.  Yelling was something what was going to happen whether he liked it or not because I was naturally pretty loud.  The only time we would ever have physical contact was if he would reach out first.  I wouldn't stop him because I thought it was good for him to get used to human contact that wasn't negative.    

     "Yooonnnngggiiii!"  I whined again.  I just wanted him to get up before Ju-min and Jin got here.  I didn't want them to think poorly of Yoongi or I.  I huffed as I finally gave up and let of the pillow. 

    "Fine, whatever."  I muttered as I rolled towards the edge of the bed to leave.  Yoongi grabbed my wrist before I would fully stand up and pulled me back onto the bed.  I was surprised by the amount of force he had exerted and ended up flopping back and landing partly on his lap.  I looked up to see him peering down at me with my head and one of my shoulders resting partially against his thigh and hip.  We both just stared in silence as if both of us were too stunned to move.  I didn't even notice that Ju-min and Jin had been calling up until they walked into the bedroom.  I jolted to sit up and almost headbutted Yoongi in the process. 

    "Oh, did we interrupt something?"  asked Ju-min with a smug smile growing on her face.  I could feel my own face begin to heat up.

    "N no.  I've just been trying to get Yoongi up...oh by the way, this is Yoongi...as you might have guessed.  Yoongi this is Ju-min and Jin."  I quickly introduced everyone.   "You'll be babysitting, Jin while Ju-min and I are at work."  Yoongi's face remained emotionless as he just stared at Jin who was looking between Ju-min, Yoongi, and I.

    "I don't need a babysitter I am older than Yoongi is!"  protested Jin.  Ju-min took his face gently in her hands.

    "Awe, its okay baby,  he's not your babysitter, he's you playmate until I get back.  Okay?  Just keep eachother company."  suggested Ju-min.  

   "I don't want company."  deadpanned Yoongi.  Everyone looked at him with wide eyes as he spoke.  

     "Excuse me?"  asked Ju-min slightly offended by the hybrid's sudden statement.  

"What?"  whimpered Jin with big eyes.

  "I don't want or need to company of some dog."  he replied simply, remaining emotionless.  I had to try and hide a smile of amusement which quickly disappeared when Ju-min started to get pissed.

    "My Jin not just some dog!"  Ju-min spat.  "He's much better than some asshole cat."  She had started to get in Yoongi's face.  He just glared at her.  

     "Her, hey, hey!"  I said stepping in between the two.  "Quit fighting.  Yoongi, play nice."  His eyes flicked over to mine for a moment and his glare lessened slightly but he still remained like steel.

    "Ju-min lets go before you two take each others heads off.  Jin and Yoongi...just don't kill eachother or break the house, okay?"  I pleaded before I dragged Ju-min out of the room.  I got the two of us out of the house and I smacked her on the arm.

    "Ouch!  What the hell!?"  she exclaimed as she rubbed her arm as we began to walk towards the car.

    "That's what you get for getting in my hybrids face like that.  You know he's not a people person.  You knew that before bringing Jin here."  I scolded her.  She gave me a sour look that turned into a pout.

   "Fine, fine, I won't do it again...but I'm not going to apologize.  That asshole cat of yours was being rude to Jin."  she said as we got in to the car.  

    "I know, I'm actually a little surprised that he said anything at all.  He's usually pretty quiet."  I admitted.  It was kinda weird for be to see Yoongi interact with other people besides myself or Mi-lin.  He would usually just avoid or be quiet so seeing him be confrontational with Ju-min and Jin was a bit unusual.  Not only that but he didn't actually say anything to Ju-min...it had all been mainly directed towards Jin...maybe he just didn't like other males that he wasn't used to?  Please dear lord let him and Jin not kill each other or destroy my house.