Chapter 49: "...please I need to call him."

Everything seemed to move in slow motion.  I jerked my steering wheel to the side to veer out of the way of the on coming car that was going the wrong way on the road.  Only to notice too late that I had veered into the wrong lane myself.  Another car came at me and made contact with the passenger side of my car causing everything to go spinning.  I could hear screaming and I didn't realize it was me.  Everything was a blur or deafening noise followed by a shit ton of pain.  Then everything went still.  It was quite, my car had stopped moving. I began to come back to my senses enough to realize that I was upside down in my car, still stuck in place with my seat belt.   My head felt like I was spinning.  I looked at my legs to see that they had blood on them...but I could still move them.  I managed to get myself out of my seat belt and I crawled out of the hole where my driver's side window had been.   I stumbled out of my car too have someone run up to me.  

    "Oh my god, are you okay?!  Someone call an ambulance!"  hollered the lady who had received me.  

    "Sit down, sweetie.  The police and ambulance will be here soon."  she assured me.  I looked around with wide eyes as I took in the three other cars that were damaged and destroyed around me.  

    "Did I do that?"  I choked out, as I pointed at the other cars.  I recognized one as the car that had been on the wrong side of the road and another as the one that I collided with.  

   "I saw the whole thing.  That diver was the one at fault."  pointed the lady at the car that was flipped over on its side that had been on the wrong side of the road.  People were already over trying to help the driver and passengers of the vehicles.  It wasn't until I heard a loud wail come from one of the other cars that I was shaken.  Someone had died.  I could hear sirens coming and the lady who had come to me had me sit down on the curb as she looked at the large gash on my forehead by my hairline.

    "You're probably going to need stitches for that.  Here.  Hold this on it."  she said as she handed me a towel.  I gratefully took it and used to try and stop the bleeding.

    "My boyfriend...please I need to call him.  He's waiting at the clinic for me to pick him and my babies up."  I began to panic.  The lady shushed me.

    "Shhh, its okay.  We'll make sure that he is contacted.  Let's worry about you right now.  I'm going to get one of the paramedics."  she said before leaving me on my own.  My phone got lost in the crash and I had no idea what happened to it.  I knew that Yoongi was probably getting worried if I didn't answer soon after now likely being late to pick them up.  I began to feel dizzy as I noticed the lady coming back with a paramedic carrying a large bag with him.  

     "What's your name?"  asked the paramedic as he knelt down next to me. 

  "(y/n) (y/l/n)" I replied shakily.  He reached over and felt my pulse.  He must've noticed my shallow breathing because he took out an oxygen mask out of his bag and began to put it on my face.  I didn't hear what he said but he messaged someone into his radio.

"We're going to transport you to the hospital.  There is likely some internal damage from the collision.  You also likely have a concussion.  You might need a blood transfusion with the loss you've had so far..."  he explained.  Suddenly he stopped.

    "(y/n)?  (Y/n)?  Can you hear me?"  he asked urgently.  I began to panic as I felt like I could breath.  My ears were ringing and my vision began to blur.

   "(y/n)?!)  I heard him yell.   "I need help over here!"  

  I felt my eyes roll back into my head and everything went black as I fell back.