Chapter 17: "You wish that I would give you a real show."

I was exhausted, mentally, physically, and emotionally from all of the events that had happened in the past week with my mom being in the hospital. She was stable, still in a coma, but her body was healing and the doctor said that the outlook was actually looking better than it initially had. Mi-lin's brother has taken her two hybrids, Jungkook, and Jimin, to look after them until she is done with her 'heat' when Jungkook surprisingly was the one who started acting up and Jimin had to hold him back. She was a bit shaken up from the ordeal but got over it pretty quickly. She had been helping me out while her hybrids are away as she tends to get a bit bored by herself. She has been having Yoongi and I help her out in her shop when I'm not working to keep us occupied. I could tell that both she and Yoongi knew that I was doing it to try and stay sane and not freak out again.

"(y/n)." Ju-min said suddenly snapping me out of my daze. I looked up from my desk to see her leaning against the doorframe of my office.

"Hmm? What's up?" I asked. She gave me a small sympathetic smile.

"You should go home and get some rest, take a few days off and relax, or something. You are working so much overtime between here and at Mi-lin's that you are starting to kill yourself off from overexerting yourself. I know that you are stressed out, but this is not going to solve things. Please go home. I already talked to Jiyoung-nim and he said he thinks sometimes off would be good for you as well." she pleased with me. Jiyoung-min was the boss of our business. I was one of his executive managers along with Ju-min and one other employee named Jung Hoseok, who was newer and I hadn't officially met yet, but I heard from Ju-min that he also had a Chinchilla hybrid of his own that he would call TaeTae. TaeTae and Jin would often keep each other company since Ju-min kind of decided she didn't want Yoongi to 'corrupt' Jin.

"I...I..." I stammered before letting out a deep breath. "Fine, I'll go home. I know that I have been stressing Yoongi out with everything that has been going on and I know that Mi-lin is also worried. Thank you for worrying about me, but it's okay. You don't need to. I don't need a lot of time off, but I'll go home and rest for today and tomorrow and be back on Thursday." I compromised. Ju-min nodded knowing that the compromise was the best that she was going to be able to get from me.

"Good, go home. I know you may not want or know this, but all of us here care about you," she commented with a soft smile before she walked out of my office. I let out a small sigh as I looked around my desk to gather my things together. It didn't take me very long to pack up and drive home. I shot Yoongi a text message to let him know that I was coming home for the rest of the day and staying through tomorrow. I didn't see him respond as I drove home and had my phone on silent. As I walked to the door I noticed that he had responded.

(Yoongi) KitCat: Good, you need some sleep. You keep staying up late and working all the time. You look paler than me rn.

I rolled my eyes while reading his message as I walked into the house. I kicked off my shoes and tossed my stuff into one of the chairs as I made my way to my room. There was nothing that was going to stop me from making it to my bed.

I opened the door to my room and instantly started stripping off my formal work clothes in a daze. I had taken my shirt off and I was unbuttoning my pants when I heard Yoongi clear his throat from behind me.

"I know you like me, but you should have given me some warning before you start giving me such a show." he teased causing me to roll my eyes at him and continue to tiredly kick my pants off and slip a pair of shorts and a hoodie on over my underwear and bra.

"You wish that I would give you a real show." I snipped at him with a smirk before flopping myself face first onto my bed. I let out a happy sigh as I snuggled into my pillows. I felt like I was floating.

"I'm going to go over and help Mi-lin. I will let her know that you are resting for the day. Text me if you need anything." called Yoongi as he walked out my bedroom door. I let out a muffled yell of 'okay' into my pillows, but I think he got the point as he didn't say anything else. I didn't even hear him leave as I felt my heavy eyelids shut and myself pass out on my bed.