Chapter 7: "I think this is called a 'back hug'..."

"Jin better not have a single scratch on him from your cat."  warned Ju-min as we arrive back at my house after work.  

   "I hope so to."  I replied as we walked into the house.  It was quiet...too quiet.  

"Jin?  Jinnie?  Seokjin where are you?"  called Ju-min as we walked through the house.

   "Yoongi?"  I called as I walked back towards our bedrooms.  I found Jin and Yoongi sitting on the floor in my room playing a card game.  I leaned against the door way as I watched in amusement as Yoongi lost to Jin who smiled in triumph.  

    "I win again!"  Jin exclaimed gleefully. 

"Another round, I'll beat you for sure."  demanded Yoongi.

    "Sorry to cut this game short boys, but it is time for Jin here to go back home with Ju-min...who is currently wandering yelling."  I said before we could hear 'Jin' being echoed throughout the house from Ju-min.

    "Damn that lady is loud."  muttered Yoongi as he and Jin stood up.  "She's even more annoying than you."  I momentarily narrowed me eyes at Yoongi for his comment as we all walked out of my room and met up with Ju-min in the living room.  

    "Jin are you hurt anywhere? Where were you two?  What have you been up to while we were gone?  I swear to god if you laid a hand on Jin I'll..."  started Ju-min at Yoongi.  I was about to stand between the two but Jin beat me to it as he stood in front of Yoongi.

    "He didn't do anything to me.  I'm fine.  We were in (y/n)'s room playing a game. Come, on."  he said as he gently pulled on Ju-min's arm.  "Lets go home and eat."  Ju-min's attitude took a 160 as it changed when Jin started talking about food.

    "Okay.  Bye (y/n)...bye cat!"  called Ju-min as Jin led her out of the house.  I mouthed a 'thank you' to Jin as he looked back at us and winked before the door shut behind them.

    "I don't know how Jin-hyung survives with her."  suddenly commented Yoongi.  

"She's actually not that bad.  I'm not really sure why she doesn't seem to like you."  I thought aloud.  "Why did you snap at Jin when they first came over?"

   "I recognized him as one of the scents that I would smell on you sometimes.  I didn't like it."  He replied simply.  "You should only smell like me."  He didn't even look at me as he said this before walking back towards the kitchen.  

    "I don't smell like anything!"  I defended as I followed after him.  Yoongi spun around on his heels and suddenly got close to me.  I could feel his warm breath brushing against my neck as he seemed to inhale.  

    "You smell like vanilla and lavender."  he commented.  

"But you also smell like Ju-min, Jin...and some others.  You barely smell like me at all."  he mumbled under his breath so that I could barely hear him.   I could see a frown forming on his face.

    "Is it bad that I don't smell like you?"  I questioned confused.  Why did I need to smell like him?  What did that even mean?  I guess I needed to look that up now too.

    "Yes."  he stated bluntly as he seemed to be thinking hard about something.  I watched as he seemed to pause, conflicted about something.  I slowly backed away from him as I turned to go into the kitchen.  I started to grab some fruit to cut up when I felt something wrap around my waist from behind me.  I stiffened at the contact and nearly dropped the apple that had been in my hands.

    "Yoongi?"  I asked nervously.  "What are you doing?"  

"I think this is called a 'back hug' or something right?"  he replied

    "Yes...but why are you doing it?"  I asked as I set the apple and knife down on the counter.  He let me go and stepped back as I turned around to face him.

    "You don't smell right."  he insisted.  I let out a small sigh.

"Then what do I need to do to 'smell right'?"  I asked.  "I know that you're not going to let this go.  I'm not sure how hybrids work so you'll kind of have to teach me or explain it, okay?"  

   "Stay still."  he ordered.  I stayed where I was and didn't move.  I didn't know what he was doing, but I was curious to see what he was going to do.  His hands ghosted against my hips up from my wrists to my shoulders.  He seemed to be sizing me up for a moment.  I looked at him in confusion as he stepped back away from me again.  

    "I'm going...I'm going to try something...okay?"  he asked softly.  I nodded in confirmation. 

"Okay."  I replied.  He stepped forward and I felt his hands rest gently on my hips.  I tensed at the sudden new contact.  His arms moved up and wrapped themselves around me as he pulled me into a hug.   He buried his face into my neck and I could feel his eye lashes giving me little butterfly kisses.  I was shocked by this sudden gesture.   I didn't know how to respond.  I cautiously moved my arms up and let them lightly wrap around Yoongi in return.  I was terrified that I might freak him out.  The moment my hands made contact with him he back up in a flash.  I quickly retracted my hands, startled.  

    "I said to stand still."  he hissed lowly.  I looked at him with wide eyes of nerves.

"I...I... I'm sorry, I won't do it again."  I stammered.  He shook his head as he back away some more.

    "Stupid Yoongi."  I heard him muttered his breath before he disappeared from the room leaving me stunned by myself over what had just happened.  What the hell even was that!?