Chapter 25: "...nice to see the young love."

I woke up feeling more refreshed than I had ever been before. The boost of endorphins from the night before was causing me to still be on a bit of a 'happy high'. I let out a slight groan as I stretched out. I was a bit sore to say the least; nonetheless I was happy. I glanced over at the boy who was past out next to me. I couldn't help but smile a bit at how peaceful he looked. I didn't linger long as I wanted to start getting ready for my day. It was the last day of the weekend and tomorrow I would have to go back to work. I ninja rolled out of the bed in an effort to not wake the sleeping cat boy on the bed. I was successful in my endeavors as I dashed off to my own room to find my stripped down bed giving me flashbacks of last nights activities. I could help let a chiver run up my spine at the thought before heading over to my closet and beginning to search for something that I deemed suitable to wear for the day.

I laid my outfit on my bare bed and lazily began to strip out of my night clothes. I pulled my shirt over my head and I was greeted by the cool winter air that had seemingly gathered in the house while we were sleeping. It always seems like the house gets colder whenever I would wake up in the morning. Goosebumps littered my skin as I tossed my shirt onto the bed and grabbed the light blue sweater I had picked out to wear this morning. I pulled it over my head and I was high key struggling to figure out where my head was supposed to go as the sweater was a bit on the larger side. Suddenly I felt it being pulled down around me and my face found the light...and Yoongi standing next to me with an amused look.

"Your hair looks nice this morning." he teased. I scoffed at him and I combed my fingers through my now static mess of hair.

"I thought you would sleep in this morning. You usually don't get up until nearly noon if I don't make you." I commented as I kept on changing as if it was nothing. He wasn't even phased by the fact that I was taking my pants off and putting on new ones while we were talking.

"Got cold." he replied with a shrug. "I thought you left me here to go out."

"I just thought I should get up and be productive. Ya, know? Actually get up before noon." I teased and I gave him a cheeky grin. He just rolled his eyes at me in return.

"There is nothing so important that I need to get up before noon." he retorted. I stood up straight, completely dressed as I gather my dirty clothes and tossed them over to the hamper.

"I need to do laundry." I said absentmindedly.

"I need food." stated Yoongi. I snorted at his words.

"Fine, fine. We can eat. Do you want to eat here or do you want to go out?" I proposed to him.

"...Lets go out." he finally said. I was slightly shocked since he usually wasn't one to go out if he had the option not to.

"Really!?" I asked excitedly. He nodded.

"Yay!" I cheered, doing a little happy dance. "Go get dressed!" I shooed him. He pouted.

"I don't even get a good morning kiss?" he teased with a slight smirk. This time I rolled my eyes at him and sauntered over to him. I lazily wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands settled on my hips as our bodies rested against eachother. I stood on my toed and leaned towards his ear.

"Not until you are dressed." I whispered lowly before stepping back from him with a smirk on my face. He just narrowed his eyes at me before letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Fine." he gave up. "But first..." in one swift movement the sly cat gave me a quick kiss on the lips before darting out of the room. I stood there stunned.