Chapter 50: "It will be my honor."

The all too familiar and annoying sound of the heart monitor beeping filled my ears as I felt myself return to the land of the living. I blinked my eyes open to look around the bright room. Yoongi's face suddenly appeared in my line of vision as he grasped my hand.

"Hey." I smiled softly at him. He looked at me as if he was about to cry.

"You just got in a car crash and all you can say to me is 'hey'?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me. I chuckle a little.

"I'm glad they finally called you. I lost my phone in the crash." I replied sadly.

"Actually this is the same hospital that I was already here with the twins. One of the nurses recognized you and got a hold of me. I was kinda freaking out because you weren't answering your phone and you were very late." he admitted.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for being late." I smiled slightly at him. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Well its better late then never...please don't ever do that again." he said softly.

"What? Get in a car accident?" I asked confused.

"No, almost die again. I don't know how I could live with out you.". he replied looking at me seriously.

"You'll continue to live, take care of the twins. Mi-lin, Jimin, and Jungkook wouldn't let you do anything less." I replied.

"(y/n)...you have and always will be my reason for living. After you picked me from the shelter and brought me home, loved and cared for me...you are my everything...I was going to ask this later, but I don't want to risk waiting anymore..." he said as he moved out of his chair to kneel by my bed. I sat up and looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked in confusion. He suddenly pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a beautiful ring inside. I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

"(y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), will you do me the greatest honor of marrying me?" he asked me. I felt tears well up in my eyes at I reached over and grabbed his face and kissed him.

"It will be my honor." I replied with a smile. He didn't hesitate to slip the ring on my finger before I pulled him in for another kiss. I couldn't have been happier. He stood up and leaned over me as we kissed. I leaned back on the bed as he used his arm to support himself over me. Mid-kiss the door opened and we broke apart. We both looked over to see Mi-lin walk in with Jungwoo in her arms followed by Jimin and Jungkook, who was holding Yoonji. Mi-lin's eyes flicked over and saw my hand and she smiled.

"You finally asked her now?" she asked with a laugh causing Yoongi to blush slightly.

"You knew he was going to?!" I exclaimed. "How long?"

"He was going to ask you before shit hit the fan with saving Taehyung." shrugged Mi-lin. I looked over at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Really?" I asked in shock. He nodded sheepishly.

"I was going to ask you sooner, but I couldn't find the right time. I finally got to the point I didn't want to wait any longer." he replied. I couldn't help but giggle at him.

"Well I'm glad you decided not to wait anymore." I smiled at him.

"Oh, Jimin did you and Nina decide on anything yet?" I asked with a smile. I don't know why I asked, but I really wanted to know. Jimin's face burned bright red as he hid into Mi-lin's back.

"They decided to go through with the breeding idea. He's just pretty shy about it right now, aren't you Jiminie." teased Mi-lin.

"How about you Jungkook?" I asked him. He looked at me in confusion.

"How about, what?" he asked. I let out a small chuckle.

"Never mind." I waved off knowing Sana never really had a chance with Jungkook's eyes only for Mi-lin.

"So when's the wedding?" Joked Mi-lin causing me to roll me eyes at her. "I better be the maid of honor or I will come and hunt your ass down."

"Awe, but I wanted Jungkook to be my maid of honor." I pouted teasingly. Jungkook looked at me in horror.

"Uh, I don't think I could do that. Mi-lin would eat me." he said as he held a sleeping Yoonji close to him. Mi-lin laughed at his response.

"We're going to go down and get some food. Do you want us to grab you anything, (y/n), Yoongi?" asked Mi-lin as she nudged her two hybrids out of the room.

"I think we are okay, right?" I asked Yoongi who nodded. As soon as the door shut I turned back to him and reached my arms towards him.

"Come back, I want some more of your kitty comfort." I teased him. A smile grew on his face as he leaned over me and pressed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"You'll be getting plenty of it when you are released tomorrow." he purred into my ear causing me to shiver. I couldn't have been happier.

!!!!!!!A/N!!!!!!!!

THE END

Hey guys this is the last chapter of this story! I'm thinking of making a spin off of this story going along with Mi-lin, Jimin, and Jungkook's side and their story.

I have some other hybrid stories on my page that you can check out as well.

It's been a long time coming for the end of this and I thought that they deserved a happy ending. Thank you for your support in the making of this story!