Chapter 11: "She comes with me."

"I knew that it was too good to be true."   Yoongi accused at me.  We were sitting on stools near one of the bay windows  

"Yoongi, I'm not doing this to spite you, but you really need to go."  I pleaded.  He scrunched his nose up at me in distaste as he took a sip of his Americano that was in his hands.  

    "Hmph."  was all I got out of him.   I moved so that I got really close to him.  He just eyed me suspiciously as he continued to sip his drink, but he still didn't bother to move away.  I got closer and he set his drink down as he now looked at me confused.  I stood up on my tip toes as I leaned towards him with a cheeky smile on my face as I pecked him on the nose.  He scrunched it up in response before looking at me with slight surprise.  

     "You missed."  he stated.  I looked at him confused.

"What?"  I asked in my confusion.  Yoongi leaned forward and gently grabbed the back of my neck to pull me towards him as he planted a quick sweet kiss on my lips causing me stand there with wide eyes as he pulled back with a smirk settled on his lips as he looked  back at me.

    "Please?"  I asked quietly.  He let out a long sigh before finally nodding in defeat as he took his hand off of the back of my neck and took his drink back into his hands.  

    "Fine."  he muttered and a grin stretched across my face.  

"Yay!"  I squealed in excitement as I did a little happy dance which seemed to amusement although he tried to keep his stony composure.  I nearly dragged him along as we went out of the shop.  

    "Hey, hey!"  he exclaimed as I hurried along back towards the car.  

"Well I don't want to be late.  Your appointment it in about half an hour and I want to make sure we get there..."  I trailed as I saw his slightly pained face at the mention of the appointment.  We had arrived at the clinic.

    "Look, Yoongi,"  I explained. "Don't be nervous...have you been to a hybrid vet before?"   He just looked at me before looking at the ground and his feet when we exited the car.  

    "I will take that as a no...but how is that possib..." I started but his head snapped up and I stopped talking.

    "I've been to a fucking vet before."  he snapped at me coldly.  His eyes were like shiny black stones that had been polished...but were also hard and cold.   This shut me up as I nodded quickly.  

    "I'm I'm I'm sss s sorry I didn't mean t t to piss you off again."  I stammered causing his eyes to soften slightly...but only slightly.  I could see that he was still very much.

    "Are you...you still going to come in?"  I asked softly, worry building up inside me.  I was really anxious that I wouldn't actually be able to get him to go willingly.  

    "Y....yes."  he muttered not making eye contact with me anymore.  I didn't want to push it so I just kept silent as I walked into the clinic with Yoongi silently trailing behind me.   I walked up to the front desk to see a nice looking woman in her late twenties sitting in front of a large computer.  She turned and looked at us with a pleasant smile resting on her face.  

    "Hello, how may I help you?"  she asked up.  I glanced at her name badge that was laminated and hanging from a lanyard around her neck label 'Soo-ma' 

    "Hi, we are here for an appointment.  Its under '(y/l/n) for Min Yoongi."  I stated.  She nodded while keeping her steady smile.

   "Ah yes, I've been expecting you.  This is your first visit isn't it?"  she asked.  She looked behind me at Yoongi who was distractedly looking around the room at all of the walls.  

    "You must be Min Yoongi,"  she said addressing him.  Yoongi's head snapped in her direction.  His icy cold gaze directed at her...she didn't even flinch.   

    "Dr. Kang will see you now.  Miss (y/n/n) can work on your paperwork until you are finished and..."  started Soo-ma.

    "She comes with me."  snapped Yoongi causing Soo-ma to pause.  A man in a white lab coat walked out into the lobby.  My eyes widened at Yoongi's sudden out burst.   

    "She will need to stay here to work on papers and..."  Soo-ma rambled but Yoongi continued to glare daggers at her.

    "No."  he growled as he took a step towards Soo-ma.  I instinctively grasped his arm and held him back.  He glanced at me to see me shake my head at him to stop him.  He continued to glare at her as he settled back towards me.  

    "Let her come with, I'd rather not be dealing with an anxious hybrid without their owner present.  It tends to make my job a lot easier."   stated the man who made his way towards us, on his badge and professional attitude informed me that he was Dr. Kang.  

    "Oh, uh, yes Dr. Kang."  sputtered Soo-ma with a slight bow of her head.  He just waved her off as he beckoned Yoongi and I to follow him.  I let my hand fall down from his arm and began to walk forward to follow the doctor.  Yoongi walked in sync with me and I could occasionally feel his hand brush past mine as he stayed nearly glued to my side.  I could tell he was nervous and anxious which was why he was so irritable at the moment.  I gently and cautiously made a move to hold his hand.   He let me.  I could literally feel that he was actually slightly trembling through his touch.  I was able to give him an encouraging look before we were led into one of the examination rooms.   I didn't want him to worry to much...why would he need to?