Chapter 38: "How much is it to "rent" Taehyung?"

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I breathed out nervously as I looked at myself in the mirror. Mi-lin walked up behind me wear her skin tight red dress, fit for a high end night club. She had lent me a sexy little black dress. It fitted better than I thought it would...and I couldn't believe that the beautiful thing looking back at me in the mirror was me.

"I'm bringing the boys with us, can't go in looking too out of place can we?" proposed Mi-lin. As soon as she said that Jungkook and Jimin walked in wearing dress shirts and pants, looking mighty fine might I say.

"Do they know what's going on? Do you think its really a good idea to bring your hybrids to this?" I asked her unsure.

"Oh, I think they'll be able to handle themselves. Right, boys?" asked Mi-lin looking over at them. They nodded.

"They actually will probably be good to have with in terms of that they both are pretty well trained now in mixed martial arts." she shrugged.

"They are what now!? When the hell did that happen!?" I exclaimed.

"You think we just stay home all day or in the music store?" chuckled Jimin.

"Well, no, but I didn't think you two were off fighting." I snapped back.

"They know all about what is going on. I filled them in on the situation with Taehyung and there is no way they aren't coming...because believe me I tried to convince them not to." muttered Mi-lin.

"If we can help Tae-Tae then we are going to help him. No matter what it takes." said Jungkook determinedly. I let out a shaky breath and nodded.

"Okay. So what's the plan?" I asked.

"First we need to get in, which shouldn't be a problem, I made sure to have my connections get us on the list to get in. Under some fake alias of course, but it'll do the job. Next we'll need to locate Taehyung. We find Taehyung we find Yoongi...but the other think is that will cause some problems is the person who current has Taehyung..." trailed Mi-lin.

"Why? Who has him?" I pushed.

"Her name is Kang So-ah, she is the owner of the club, and owns many other real-estate as she is a one of the biggest women in the underground hybrid black-market. Its also rumored that she collects her own hybrids that she keeps for her own pleasure. As well as renting out, buying, selling, and even breeding hybrids all illegally." explained Mi-lin.

"Okay, so we try not to get her attention...or we distract her so we can get Taehyung the hell out of there. Or...actually I have an idea." I said thinking aloud. "How much is it to "rent" Taehyung?"

"For how long? From what I gathered to rent him its 200$ an hour...at least. That's on best case scenario, but since he is a good looking young male hybrid it's probably more. Why?" asked Mi-lin.

"I'm going to rent him." I stated causing her to look at me with wide eyes.

"You're going to what?!" exclaimed Jungkook.

"If I rent him it means that I'd get him alone and then we can smuggle him out of there...but I'd need a better disguise...oh!" I exclaimed before running over to my closet and pulling out a wig and colored contacts.

"These should help a bit." I said as I sat down in front of my vanity. "here help me with the wig." Mi-lin didn't need to be told twice. In no time I looked like a new person. The contacts and wig actually looked more real than I thought they would.

"I'm sure they'll only take cash so I'll have to grab some more on the way there." I said as I slipped my heels and jacket on. Mi-lin nodded as she put her jacket on as well as the boys got ready as well. We got cash, and drove to this high-end night club. I had never been to a club like this before...heck I had never really ever been to a club and this was really a bit out of my element, but I knew that Yoongi would be here somewhere and I need to find him, and Taehyung and get us all the hell out of here. I walked in on Jimin's arm as Mi-lin was on Jungkook's.

Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist and I glanced up at him.

"Come on, let go over to the bar and scope things out." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed his lead. I soon lost sight of Jungkook and Mi-lin as they went to the other side of the club. Mi-lin was going to meet with her contact to try and get a meeting with So-ah so that I'd be able to "rent" Taehyung. I had to admit though...this club was huge and so much fancier than I thought it would be.

"(y/n)." Jimin said snapping me out of my trance.

"Hmm?" I said in confusion. He nodded his head towards someone in the corner of the room. I followed his gaze. My eyes widened as I saw who he was looking at.

"Yoongi." I breathed.