The First Encounter

There is a saying....  " Being deeply  loved by someone give you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"

lavender is a 5 year old girl. Her  eyes are green, orange hair, lips as red as rose and pale White skin.

she is a tomboy who just can't sit still. she wears shots and have short hair too.

She have just moved in, with her mom to a very old town.

She is carefree and loves to explore  new things .so as soon as she found a chance....  she sneaked away from her mom's eye to see her new school .
It was a sunny day. A perfect day for a walk.

she was walking to a road which she thought leads to her school.  she walked a long way  but all the roads looked same to her .....after walking for around 15 minutes lavender realised that she is lost.....she was scared because she couldn't see anyone on the road.
lavender tried, not to cry but tears won't stop from falling. she was now at a place where only trees could be seen ...she said to herself " its going *sob* to be *sob* fine ,its *sob* going to *sob* be f....."
Before she could finish her sentance she heard a voice . A boy came out of the woods.

The boy's hair were blue in colour.
The boy looked same age as her and his clothes were filty maybe he was playing in woods but that boy's eyes were shining like diamond.
A pure diamond.

The boy said to her  "Do not cry ,guys should not cry " as he gives her his hand.

lavender was crying so she could not understand him well but she get that this boy is her saviour.

After that boy asked her" what are you doing here? where you came from?".

lavender was too  embarrassed to answer him.

Asked him "can you take me to the flower shop"

The boy said "so, you won't tell me what happened, i guess it is embarrasing for a guy to lost his way"
The boy took lavender to the flower shop and asked

"can you go to your house now? "

lavender nodded and start walking cause it was close to her home.
 As she was walking the boy screamed "oh! I forget to tell you, my name is shane and don't get lost again! okay?"

Hello friends!!
This was the first chapter of friends forever. This is our( me and my friend's ) first work. You might find it childish but please forgive us. We will try harder from now on.