THEIR CHILDHOOD

" So you are saying that you two got beaten up by some kids?? "

" Are you two idiots? " Jake said with his small hands cross with lavender and Shane who was worn out.

They had wounds all over their faces and hands. Some of them were even bleeding.

" But we are elementary school kids!!
How could we have fough Primary school kids. " Lave said in a sweet but wobbly voice. She was about to cry but controlled her tears. She did not want them to think that she is weak.

" Th-they had b-big hand an-and they we-were very strong a-and sca-sacry " lavender couldn't hold her tears and started to cry.

" Don't cry, lave. "

" We are gonna get them back." Shane said while side hugging lavender with his small and slightly chubby hands and sobbing.

" Get them back??"

" How?? When you are crying yourself." Jake said with a smirk to mock him.

" Come on losers, I will treat your wounds. " Jake said as he drag them towards his house.

Suddenly a group of kids block their path.

" Jake they are the one who beat us!!" Lavender said as shane behind jake.

" Who? Them? They are not even that scary. We can beat them easily. "
Jake said in confidence.

" YEAH! Jake you are right"

" Lavender sit on that bench and wait and watch. "

" Jake let's beat them up together." Shane said with fire in his eyes.

" Okay let's show them." Jake said.

" G-guys I don't think you should do that. All three of them are scary." lavender said with concern.

All the confidences of Jake was washed away when he noticed the third boy. He was taller then usual primary school kids and had muscles.

" La-lave don't worry me an-and Shane will handle it" Jake said in a shaky voice.

" Woow did you hear that Lavender, Jake is so angry that he can't even speak clearly. He is so gonna beat them up." Shane said with respect filled in this voice. Shane mistook the fear in Jake's voice for anger.

AFTER A WHILE ~

Both of them were sitting on the ground all beat up. Shane had more brusies then before and Jake was holding his head down.

Lavender walk towards both of them controlling her laughter which was very hard for her to do. When shane saw Lavender's face he started to mirror it.

" Not a word guys. Not a single word." Jake warning them when he saw shane and lavender's face.

" I am not saying anything." Shane said and both lavender and shane starts laughing like crazy.

" Really Jake "

" You acted like you will kill them but look at him now." Lavender said and high five Shane who was laughing with her.

Jake looks at them with anger but couldn't control his laughter and join them.

Next day~

" What is it Jake why are we here? " Shane asked.

" Are we here to meet Grandpa Shin " Lavender asked with excitement. She doesn't have a Grandpa and Grandpa Shin always treat lavender with care. He adore her.

Currently Jake had bought Lavender and Shane in front of his Grandpa's house.

" Yesterday my Grandpa was visiting us. When my dad saw me in all the bruises he went mad. He asked me and I had to tell him everything. And today Grandpa told me to bring you guys to his place. " Jake said.

" OH NO!! now he will think I am weak !! " Shane realized and couldn't help but worry about his image in front of Grandpa Shin.

" But why did he called us, do you know? " Lavender asked.

" I don't know but he seems pretty mad yesterday. " Jake replied.

" OH NO!! Now he will think I am not strong enough to save myself. " Shane shout.

" Do you think he will scold us for fighting with the primary school kids? " Lavender asked with worry on her face. She was afraid that grandpa shin will scold her. He was the only person she respect and listen to in the whole world.

" I don't think so because it was not our fault they were the ones who started the fight with us. " Jake said calmly.

" OH NO!! now he will never talk to me and when I grow up and become the most handsome and strong man he will come to me to take me to an adventure with him were I will save the world. " Shane shout again with excitement.

" SHUT UP " both Lavender and Jake said at the same time and hit him on his head.

" OWW. WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?" Shane scream holding his head with both of his hands.

" Young master Jake ,young master Shane and little Lavender, master is waiting for you. " Butler Gi said. He is the most trusted butler of Grandpa Shin.

All three of them enter the house with Butler Gi leading the way. They walked through big fountain of the garden which always left Lavender in awe. Then they enter the living room from where Jina the head maid, also wife of Butler Gi took them to the study room of Grandpa Shin. When the three of them enter the room Jina close the door while heading out of the room. Grandpa Shin had his back towards them which make Lavender extremely scared. She was scared about the relationship she had with him. He was the only elder she feel close to.

" Grandpa I have brought them with me. " Jake informed.

" Hmmm " Grandpa said.

" He seems upset " Shane whisper which make Lavender more scared.

" Do you guys have anything to say about yesterday's event. " Grandpa Shin said after some time.

" Grandpa it was my fault. I was the one who said we should fight with them. " Jake said with no emotion.

" Yes Grandpa, it was his fault and if you don't talk to us I can understand because I am ready to go to an adventure with you. " Shane's explanation made Grandpa Shin to turn around and face him. { 😂😂 Shane lives in own world }

" What are you even saying- " Grandpa Shin start but stopped himself he knew it was no use in saying anything to shane.

" Grandpa Shin, ple-please don't get angry with us w-we will never fight with an-anybody ever again" Lavender said with tears in her eyes.

Grandpa Shin sigh and motion her to come him Lavender walked to him while wiping the now flowing tears. Grandpa shin wiped her tears with his hands and patted her head.

" Don't cry little one. I am not angry with you or at you guys" Grandpa Shin said looking at both of the boys. This makes Shane sad. { I bet it broke Shane's fantasy 😂 }

" How can I get angry with my favorite grandchild" Grandpa said as he pulled out a chocolate from his pocket for Lavender.

Lavender smiled and hug Grandpa.

" Then why did you call us ? " Jake asked when they break there hug.

" I called you guys to tell you that all three of you are going to learn martial arts from me in your summer holidays." Grandpa Shin ordered.

With this for the next 2 months Lavender, Jake and Shane learned martial arts and kept on learning it for the next 5 years.

WOOW IT FEELS WEIRD WRITING AFTER A LONG TIME.

HELLO FRIENDS

THIS WAS THE 13TH CHAPTER OF FRIENDS FOREVER. IF YOU FIND THIS STORY A LITTLE WEIRD THEN LET ME TELL YOU I WROTE IT ALL BY MYSELF ( OF COURSE I ASKED A LITTLE HELP FROM THE AUTHOR ).

AND MY EXAMS ARE OVER BUT AUTHOR IS STILL IN THE STUCK IN THIS DREADFUL PHASE. WHEN HER EXAM FINISHES I WILL MAKE SURE THAT SHE WILL WRITE THE CHAPTER ASAP. JUST FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO💃 CAN'T WAIT.

I WAS NERVOUS BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING INDIVIDUALLY AND I THINK IT TURNED OUT GOOD😋. SO IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLZZ COMMENT AND VOTE AND IF YOU DON'T THEN PLZZ VOTE ONLY.

HAPPY READING❤️