The Last Encounter

Diana slowly open the door and saw her only child sleep-talking. Some of her hair was sticking to her forehead and the back of her neck. Her skin was paler then before. Her dry lips and rapid breathing was all so familiar to her mother.

Diana moves to Lavender's bed and kneel down. She knew exactly what was wrong with her daughter. She put a hand on Lavender's forehead.
" It's burning " Diana whispered with with a worried expression.

She changed lavender's pillow and blanket as they were wet with her sweat and rush to the bathroom in her room for the medical kit. After some time she came back with the kit and check her temperature with a thermometer.

It was 38℃ . Diana take out some medicine from the kit and wake Lavender up.

" Darling wake up and take your medicine. " Diana said in a soft voice to wake Lavender up. Lavender tried to sit but she was feeling so weak that couldn't sit on her first attempt. Diana helped her daughter to sit and made her take her medicine.

After taking her medicine she soon fell asleep. Diana couldn't watch her daughter suffering. It made her think many things. She blamed herself for not taking care of her only daughter. She realised that she is spending more and more time in the hospital then with her daughter. She was so busy with all the patients that she rearly come home.

But the fact was that she didn't wanted to come home. An empty house has always been her weakness. Her parents died in a car accident when she graduated from the medical school. She was alone with no family and a lots of money. She had inherent money that could feed her for the rest of her life. But she persuade her dream of becoming a doctor. Then she meet him.

He practically fall from the sky, like an angel, when she was least interested in finding true love. His hair was black, his eyes were black even his clothes were black. He was an angle. A black and injured one. She took him home and treated his wounds. Both of them fall in love with eachother and married in private. She was the happiest bride. Her loneliness was gone and she once again liked coming home because the house was not empty, just like her heart, it was filled with his love. And when Lavender's was born it was like she got her family back. She had everything a women could asked for. She had her dream job, a loving and caring husband and now her child.

But her marriage was falling apart in just 6 years. He was hiding many things from her from the start but she never asked him anything. She trusted him but at some point it became unbearable for her to handle. She didn't understand when her curiosity turned into fights. And a big fight took her love away from him. She couldn't help but felt guilty for his DEATH. It was the day of his funeral that she decided to move out of the house that remind her of him. She moved in this town in a small amount of time for a fresh start. But she was actually running away from his memory and from him. His husband Adam.

Diana was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard her daughter speaking in her sleep. Again.

" Daddy d-don't go. Ple-please don't leave me. " {She is not talking about Jake hear 😅. I write it for all the pervert minds out there🙈. }

Lavender muttered in her sleep and a tear fall from her left eye. Diana stood up from the bed and went into her room and started to cry. She miss him. She miss him every day when she wake up in an empty bed. She miss his manly but soft voice. She miss his strong arms, his black but warm eyes.She miss her husband.

It was half past 2 o'clock when she went downstairs to cook a meal for lavender. She decided to make porrdige for her daughter.

Diana feed her daughter the food  and medicine. Lavender was still weak and it break her heart to see her only daughter, her only family sick because of her negletion. It made her think about how rearly her daughter get sick like this. The very first time was the day her father left them for ever and the next time was when shane, her best friend, left. She never felt this sick after that day.