🎊Author's Note🎉

Hello Friends👋🏻👋🏻

Author here. It's been quite some time since the end of 'Friends Forever' and believe me or not I still want to write further, but not about Jake and Lavender but about Diana and Adam ( Lavender's parents ) and Rika and Mark and, my personal favourite, Shane and lemon. But the response on this idea was not good so I have drop the idea of all three of this story.

Of course I am not writing this to tell you that I have drop the 'Idea' but to inform you guys that I have started a new story.

~~~

Name: Coincidence (Ittefaq)

Description:

Coincidence can be good or bad. For example someone met their friend after a long time is a good coincidence and Fareha's trip to washroom in a club which end up in her being accused as a murderer of Shivani, daughter of a rich businessman, is a bad, very bad coincidence.

Who is the killer?

How did she get her self into this?

More over

How is she going to get out of this?

Join Pari in a journey in which many secrets are told and many new faces are seen. Can pari save her bestfriend from going to jail? Can she find the real killer before it's too late?

~~~

Do you like the description?

I will publish the first two chapters of coincidence (ittefaq) tomorrow so plzz check them out.

HAPPY READING ❤️