A Heart To Heart Conversation

' I can't believe it. I the girl who doesn't even watch romantic movies because she doesn't like cliché and fluffy scene confess her love. That too sooooo smoothly. I can't believe I did it.

But...... I didn't saw his reaction. How can I be this stupid. What if he did like me back or what if he is angry with me because I think of him that way. No, No, I don't know about the first but the second reason can't be applied to this 'sensitive guy'. He always think about his family and friends first before himself.

But the question still remains, does he like this idea of me loving him?
I need to know that. What should I do?! I can't face him now that is for sure. What should I do?! Yes I have a person who can help me. '

Lavender quickly walk toward her home. When she reaches home it was empty as always but she paid no mind to it and climbs the stairs in a hurry. When she reaches her bedroom she was greeted by her NOW COMPLETE Omega ranger's collection on her right, by the wall.

She threw her bag on the couch and walk towards her closet. She pulled out her avenger pajama and walked towards her bathroom. After changing her clothes she sat on the bed with a tub of chocolate chip ice cream, a spoon, her phone, laptop and earphones. She message Rika to ask her if she is free so she can talk to her. When Rika answered 'Yes' she opening her laptop for a video call.

" Hi lave, why are we video calling eachother? we just met in class. " Rika asked the moment she saw her on the computer screen.

" I forgot to ask you something in school so I called. " Lavender replied with a smile.

" What is it? Shoot." Rika said as she continued writing on a page.

" why did you leave me in the mall that day. " It was not exactly a question. She knew that Rika ran away because she was making a scene in public. She take a bite of ice cream.

Rika stopped writing and put her pencil down and look at Lavender in all seriousness. Lavender get serious too.

" You wouldn't believe me even if I tell you. " Rika said with a straight face.

" Why? What is it? Tell me. " Lavender said as she put the ice cream tub on her lap.

" Ok but don't freak out. " Rika warned.

" Ok. Ok. " Lavender said getting impatient.

Rika sigh and began

" When you jump on jake's back I saw a man following a girl. As a girl I was worry about her safety so I followed them... I followed them to a Solitude alley..... " Rika paused for a long time.

She came close to her computer screen as if telling a secret. Lavender copied her action.

" Both of them turned into vampire. " Rika whispered the last word. Lavender gasped in shock.

" I thought you ran away because I was making a scene in public. I am so sorry I misjudged you. " Lavender said with guilt.

" It o-okay. " Rika smiled a little but she was feeling guilty for tricking her best friend.

" Don't think about it, tell me, what is going on with you. " Rika asked.

" Nothing is going on with me. Why did you asked? " Lavender asked and ate another spoonful of ice cream.

" Lave, I know we just became friends but I know that you eat ice cream when you can't think straight or are confused about something serious. Now tell me what is bothering you." Rika demand. Lavender sigh and began.

" Actually on Valentine's day I realised that I love Jake. " Lavender confess. She expected to saw a shock or any kind of reaction from her bestfriend but saw not a slightest change on her face.

" YOU KNEW!! " Lavender exclaimed.

" Not exactly but I figure it out. So did you told him about your feelings? " Rika asked smiling.

" Yes!! " Rika's smile grew big.

" WHAT DID HE SAID!!?? " Rika exclaimed.

" That's the issue. I don't know what he think about this I-I ran away right after I confessed. " Lavender sigh.

Rika think for some time then said
" I don't see any problem here. Just ask him tomorrow morning. " Rika suggest.

" Firstly I don't want to face him and secondly I can't wait till tomorrow. " Lavender said.

" So just text him. " Rika said in a obvious tone.

" OH RIGHT ! " Lavender exclaimed.

" I didn't think about it. You are so smart Rika. " Lavender said in a fruity voice.

" I know " Rika smiled in proud.

After some time of silence Lavender begin.

" What are you doing? " Lavender asked as she takes a bite of her ice cream.

" Nothing I was just writing something in my diary. " Rika replied.

" I didn't knew you write diary. " Lavender said.

" I don't write daily. I write once in a while. " Rika informed.

After some second of hesitation Lavender asked again.

" Hey Rika ca-can I ask you something? " Lavender hasitately asked. Rika notice her hesitation and nodded.

" Do you like anyone? " Lavender asked. Lavender and Rika has been friends for some months only so there was some hesitation between them.

" Yes. " Rika replied with a long sigh. She answer honestly... Way to honestly.

" What does that mean? " Lavender asked referring to the long sigh.

" It's..... complicated " Rika replied with a pause.

" I'm all ears " Lavender said motioning her to continue.

" I.. I don't know how to put it in words. I like a person for a long time but... " Rika pause.

" But? "

" But he treats me like a younger sister. I sometimes fell like he likes me but then he acts like... Like nothing happened. I don't know how to feel. " Rika was at the verge of crying.

Lavender didn't knew what to say to her. She knew how she feel. So she decided to tell her about shane and her.

AFTER 10 MINUTES ~

" THAT IS HIS FAULT! " Rika scream at her computer screen. Lavender smiled a small smile at her best friend.

" Actually Lavender it's not completely his fault but this is hard to believe that he didn't notice this for 7 year. A WHOLE 7 YEARS. " Rika added to her earlier statement.

" Hey Lave? Do you.... Still like him " Rika asked. After some seconds of thinking Lavender began.

" If you had asked me this question some years back I would've answer YES but now I don't. "

" After when he vanished from my life I realised he was just a crush. I now know who I like. " Lavender explained with a smile and Rika smiled with her.

HELLO FRIENDS

I TOOK MY TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND TRIED TO SHOW THE FEELINGS OF LAVENDER AND RIKA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I TRIED TO SHOW THEIR UNDERSTANDING FOR EACHOTHER.

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY WRITING STYLE AND LET ME WARN YOU I HAVE CHANGED WAY TO MANY THINGS IN THE STORY. ACTUALLY I DIDN'T CHANGE THEM. THEY CHANGED ON THEIR OWN BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENCE IN THINKING BETWEEN THE PREVIOUS AUTHOR AND ME. BUT I AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE THE CHANGES I HAVE MADE.

THIS WAS THE 14TH CHAPTER OF FRIENDS FOREVER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CHAPTER VOTE ONLY.

HAPPY READING❤️