The truth

From that day onward shane, jack and lavender become the best of the friends.

They play together, eat together, they study together( well only Jake and lavender did shane only think about soccer) and do adventures things together.

In short they were Inseparable.

7 YEARS LATER

Lavender and jake were walking to school together Jake asked lavender in all seriousness

"lave, don't you think that its time you should tell that idiot that you're a girl"

"you know right?"

" he things you're a boy"

"For 7 years you were able to hide it or maybe that idiot didn't notice but I think its time you should tell him about this yourself"

"He may looks easy going but he hates liars
and you did not even grow your hair like other girl do and you wear shots even now "

lavender become sad she remember the fight she had with her mother this morning.
Her mom gave her a big lecture this very morning on how she is not growing her hair or still wearing shorts and playing with boys.

She sigh and said
"I know, I should tell him but i think if i tell him he would treat me differently or maybe he wouldn't hang out with me like we do Now after thinking that i don't want to tell him anymore "

jake asked

"so how long are you gonna keep it from him?"

Lavender said " you are right

Jake mark my words, today i will tell him the truth " lavender gives a smile while saying it

jake says "really? GOOD.
For you to know I m always by your side"

They were talking suddenly they heard a loud voice calling their name from behind.

jake said" here comes the idiot"

Shane run towards them as he screams

"I'm now the captain of our school's soccer team my friends, i know you are jealous but it can't be helped because i am just way too awesome at soccer "

But lavender and jake ignores him and continue talking .....shane says angrily

"so cruel of you guys, i am telling you the most important thing of my life and you aren't even listening
IDIOT lave , IDIOT jake"

shane says that as he strides towards the school with anger on his face.

lavender and jake run after him and try to cheer him up by saying

"oh my god! we can not believe , you achieved so much this early. Now you can even order us around because your our captain"

Shane's lights up after hearing that and says " really, i can do that? oh wow"

"well today we have an important match and we really can not lose  so jake, lave give your all okay.

After hearing this lavender says "Shane I want to tell you something" shane ignores her saying " I will hear you after the match"

Jake comfort her saying "It's okay Lave you can tell him after the game"
" you know this game is very important to him I didn't think it is a great idea to give him a big shock before the match"
Lavender agrees

At school

As match was about to start, both team's captain greets each other.
The rivel team's captain malven says to shane

" yo shane came hear to lose huh?"

" well after beating you up I can finally propose to lavender it will be like winning her "

after hearing this shane makes a weird face as he says

" dude , really ..you are like that! but my friend is not like you . lave is not interested in guys ....stay away from him ...what if his reputation gets ruined because of you huh.? and we won't lose to a homo like you"

shane goes away after saying this ( no offense we actually love them. It's just shane🙄)

At first marvel couldn't understand what he meant but when he did.

He gets angry and said" who are you saying homo is??" Not pointing out that Lave is actually a girl.

Shane didn't heard him.
After 1 hour ( at the ground )

The soccer ground was full of girls cheering for the most popular guys- shane and jake

Watching the crowd shane says

"See how popular i am"

and jake said "yess ! ofcourse i am indeed popular"

Lavender says" yeah yeah you both are very popular "
"why are we normal people even alive" with a poker face

After 5 hour long match as expected shane's team wins with jake and lavender's deadliest combo and Shane's excellent captaincy but right after the match  it's started to rain.

The whole ground get muddy.....in celebrating of winning shane pushes jake in the mud.
Jake gets  angry and pull his leg making him fall in the mud too.

Lavender says " geez , you two stop acting like kids."

They both stop stare at eachother and said to lavender " yes you're right" She stretch both of her hands to them....but they push her in the mud too and said " but we  are kids you oldy"

Everyone starts laughing and then shane says "you both should take off your clothes otherwise you will fell sick." as he takes his shirt off.

Lavender refuses saying she is okay like that but in fun shane starts to pull her shirt even though jake says its fine.

lavender says "shane you didn't have to do this I'm okay"

Shane said " what's the matter , what are you embarrassed about? we all are boys " as he goes to pull lavender shirt.
Lavender panics and slaps shane by saying" I AM A GIRL IDIOT!"

Everyone shockingly stare at the scene.

O

M

G
😮😮😮😮😮

Hello friends

This was the 3rd chapter of friends forever. I hope you like this chapter. Things are going to spice up more in next chapters. FYI I didn't know what will happen in the next chapter And I am dieing to know.

If you like this chapter plzz vote and comment if you want to share your thoughts.

And a question - Who do like more SHANE or JACK.