He's Going Far Far Away

After the heart to heart conversation with Rika, Lavender felt better. She said many things that she didn't knew she felt. It was 6 in the evening and she felt her phone vibrating. She saw a text from her mother informing her that she will not be back tonight. She send a simple 'Ok'.

It was always like this. Her mother was rarely at home. Being a single mother is a tough job after all. Lavender knew that her mother is doing this so that she can have everything she want and she appreciate it but some times all she wants is her mother to embrace her in lonley times. Times like this, when she feel lonely and is afraid of the future. Sometimes she thinks that she have forgotten the warmth of her mother's love.

Lavender went downstairs to cook her self a meal but all she made was some pasta. After her dinner she went in her room and sat on her bed. Now she was completely calm  and was ready to text Jake.

She asked herself if she was ready for the rejection and with a deep breath she turn on her Mobile screen and began to write the message.

" Hi Jake.👋 What r u doing? "

" I m packing my bags. "

" WHAT!! why?? " Lavender wrote at a lighting speed.

" Where are you going? " Lavender asked.

" To z country. " Jake replied in a simple sentence. { I'm not good with name of places😐. Just imagine it's a far away place. Like were your S.O. is.😂 }

" Why ? " Lavender asked.

" I m going to study there from now own. " Jake r3plied.

" Why ? "  Was all she could think of.

" Grandpa think it's best for me to study there. " Jake replied.

" I am Not understanding this. Why are you suddenly going so far away? And why didn't to told me that before.? Our summer vacation is going to start from Sunday. We had planned so many things to do. You can't go. "  Lavender just write everything she was thinking.

It one of her bad/good quality, she say what she think without any filters. This made him think that maybe she likes him and want him to stay so he started to have second thoughts about z country.

" Lavender I need to go it's been decided already. I have to go. " Jake replied after some seconds. His reply made her think about the situation. It was wired... His reply was wired. She could feel the desperateness in him. Even though they were texting she could feel his emotions as if he was in front of her.

" Lavender? " Jake asked in worry as she was taking time to reply. The ding from the phone broke her chain of thoughts.

" Jake do you remember our conversation this afternoon. " Lavender asked. Honestly, She didn't even want to talk to him anymore but she wanted to know his answer.

" Yeah. "Jake replied with anger. Even at a time like this she is talking about shane.

" What do you think about it?" Lavender asked as directly as she could.

" Nothing " Jake replied and slam his phone on to his bedroom wall.

Lavender sat on her bed. She was in shock was an understatement. A bunch of emotions could be seen clearly on her face. She was sad, of course she would be, she never thought that the rejection she was mentally prepare of would hurt this much.She was angry because of the fact that he put a full stop on her feelings with a merely ' nothing ' .

She got under her blanket to hide her self and started to cry. She was alone in her house and no one could have hear her cries but she still hide herself in an attempt to hide her vulnerable state from the world. She cried for two or so hours before she fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING~

It was around 7 O'clock when Lavender's mom got home from work.  Even a blind man could tell that she was tired. She had bags under her eyes. Her ponytail was a little messed up and She was in desperate need for some sleep.

Lavender's mother, Diana, was a 44 years old single mother and the town's only hospital's head surgeon. She had brown hair and green eyes. She had wrinkles on the side of her eyes which says she is old but her smile tell a different story. She was a kind of beauty that, you can bet on, must been more pretty when she was young.

Diana opens the door with the house keys and went inside the empty house. She knew the house will be empty so she head straight towards stairs to her room.

After some time when she gets out of the shower she heard a small sound coming out from the hallway. Diana ' just in case ' took out the bat from behind her bed and slowly open the door. When she got out of her room she realised that the sound was coming from Lavender's room. She slowly open the door and saw- 

HELLO FRIENDS

SO I WANTED TO TRY CLIFFHANGER FOR SOME TIME. SO HERE IT IS.

I WANTED TO INTRODUCE DIANA FOR SOMETIME BUT THE EX AUTHOR SAID THAT WE WILL LOSE FOCUS ON THE MAIN CHARACTER. NOW THAT I AM IN CHARGE OF THE STORY I AM GOING TO WRITE WHATEVER I LIKE. THAT'S IS ALL I WANTED TO SAY. AND ANOTHER THING THE CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER THEN TODAY'S. I PROMISE.

THIS WAS THE 15TH CHAPTER OF FRIENDS FOREVER. IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLZZ VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IF YOU DON'T VOTE ONLY.

HAPPY READING❤️