New friends

"Jake, lets go to karaoke" lavender says with eyes filled with excitement.

" Just because school has ended early does not mean that we can go play around." Jake says.

" Well first day is only for ceremony and introduction anyway."

" We have so much free time. We should go to karaoke please" lavender says.

" No means NO. " Jake replied with a irritated face.

As lavender was begging jake, Mark and Kale enter the class room and join their conversation with Rika.

" Hey new girl, School is over did you find our 5th member? "

" Oh hi prezz" lavender wave to mark.

"Who is this lave?" Jake ask lavender without taking his eyes off mark.

" Oh yes sorry Let me introduce."

" Mark this is the 5th member of your club." Lavender says gesturing at Jake.

" And Jake he is the club president of the the club you are going to join"

" This is kale and you already know rika."

When lavender finish introducing everyone, she notice that Mark and Jake are staring at each other.

" Are you guys having a staring competition."lavender asked.

"Of course not!" Jake replied annoyingly.

" Anyway what were you guys talk about before we came?"rika asked.

" Oh yeah?"
" Jake come on let's go to karaoke with them."lavender suggest.

" New girl, you are right.
we can get to know each other better by hanging out together.
Lets go"

"why would i go with you strangers." Jake say with an angry face.

" come on don't be like that we are all club members now " mark said while nudging with his elbow.

" He is right,
Jake let's go
plzzz" lavender say while making a cute face.

At last jake surrenders and agree.

But before leaving the class room lavender take a glance at shane's desk but he was gone .

Jake see this and give her a forehead flick .

" you are slowing us down, STUPID" jake says.

" i am not stupid, you are " lave says while rubbing on her forehead.

" no, it's you"

" no it's you."

" Will you guys please stop your love quarrel." Mark shout at the end of the hallway.

This make them stop. And lavender run towards them while Jake cover his mouth in order hid his slightly red cheeks as he follow lavender slowly.

In Karaoke

" OMG! you sang so well, lavender." rika exclaim in surprise.

" Ha Ha Ha of course."

" It's one of my speciality." lave says with a proud face.

" Yes and it's her only speciality too." jake says with a smirk .(me and my friends😂😂)

" jake you little...." as lavender was about to give Jake a piece of her mind mark interrupt.

" Jake, it's your turn.
you can not just sit in the corner ." mark says while passing the mic to him.

" Dude mark, beleive me if I were you, i would not say this." lavender says.

But it was too late. Jake grab the mic and started to prepare for the song.

" come on he couldn't be that bad" mark said while laughing.

20 minutes later

" STOP IT please i beg you stop it."

"Hey lave stop him." mark begs lave and cover his ears with his hands.

"I can't, once he start singing no one can stop him. he loves to sing." lavender says while smiling.

" Then lave how are you fine by his singing" Kale asks not moving his hands away from his ears.

" Well, I have been hearing him singing since our childhood so i am kinda use to it."

"Only Shane can stop him" lavender says.

" SHANE???"

" That rich and popular boy from our class."

"do you know him???" Rika asks.

lavender does not reply .

After jake finishes his 5th song, he see that everyone is lying on the floor lifless except lavender.

" What happened to them??" jake asks.

" They must be tired, let's give them a break" lave says.

As they were about to leave lavender notice that nobody drank their drinks so she finish them all . Why waste money.

" Let me drop you to your house." Jake says to lavender.

" No, I am going to stop at the beauty parlour first."

"Mom asked me to bring some hand cream." lavender reply.

"Then i will come with you " Jake says.

" It's 'women only' " lave says.

" okay then be careful on your way home." jake says.

 lave ran away( because why walk when you can run).

" Call me when you reached home" Jake scream.

Befor leaving Jake got a call.

As jake was talking on the phone.

A waiter from karaoke rush towards him.

" ummm, customer who drank the drinks I served to you and your friends???"  the waiter ask with a worried face.

" Us, of course. But why are you asking this??." jake asks with a confused face.

" Th-the thing is, by mistake w-we served you alcohol instead of juice." waiter explain.

" whaaat???"

"Oh no, lave" jake runs towards lavender's direction.

Hello friends

Chai pe lo.( This is not me. It's your author who made me write this.)

Happy new year!!🎆🎉🎊

Wish you a bright and cheerful year ahead.

This was the 6th chapter of friends forever. Hope you like it and if you do plzz vote and comment. And if you don't vote only. Don't comment you feelings.😋