Mysterious Hand

Jake holds lavender's hands and started to walk towards their classroom.

Fortunately, they were in the same classroom.

Lavender also follow jake silently.

" i am okay , jake"

lavender explain as she though that this is the best she can do because she could feel jake's anger from his tight grip on her wrist.

" Jake believe me. I am ok. He doesn't bother me anymore." lavender says.

She knew she was lying. She could feel all the emotion burning up when she saw him a while back.

" Really?
I beleive you but if you don't feel well tell me right away." jake says. He knew she was lying. He saw the look on her face when she saw Shane a few minutes ago.

They found their class. The class was more then half full. Some were sitting in their seats, some were standing with their friends, a girl was sitting all alone in the last bench away from others reading something, a boy was standing on the teachers desk, some students were laughing at him. A bunch of boys were sitting at the back of the class near the window. They gave nothing but dangerous vibes.

"This class look fun isn't it.?" Jake asked.

Lavender didn't reply. Jake raised his left eyebrow. And looked behind him there was no one behind him. Suddenly a voice called his name from inside of the classroom.

" jake look I like this seat the best let's sit here"

Jake muttered " She looks fine now " and started to walk toward her.

" Wait a minute. I thought some scary boys were sitting here?" Jake question.

Lavender smile " How can you say that. They were such good boys. I just ask them that if me and my friend could sit here and they vacant all four seats " jake sigh.

He things " one smile from lavender and boys do anything "
Jake sit and lavender sit on the seat behind him.

Lavender seems exited and looks around the class and says
"WOAH! jake you are getting the feeling of highschool right RIGHT right DON'T you"

Jake put his chin on his hand and speak with an uninterested face " yeah yeah"

Lavender was about to speak again but the teacher walk in the class and tell them to go to the auditorium for their opening ceremony.

While walking to ceremony hall lavender was walking-sightseeing the surrounding when she saw a whole  tree of cherry blossom and exclaimed
" what a beautiful tree!".

Lavender stood beside the tree looking at it in amaze like a 4 year old look at its birthday cake. ( Sry I couldn't think of anything else I am  hungry😋) her long hair was moving with the wind as some petals land on her head.

She was looking like a painting.
" Don't even think about taking it with you" jake says as he gently brush some petals off of her head.

A boy clenches his fist and looked at them with anger in his eyes. Shane closes his eyes and walked towards the auditorium.

After that they reached to the auditorium hall.

In just 10 mins the whole hall was filled with students.

The principal started the ceremony with a speech about student discipline and stuff . But as expected neither lavender nor jake was interested in it . But a sudden name make them interested.

Teachers announce the name of two top student's name from first year.

" class 2 top student please come on stage for the opening speech "

jake and shane climb stage.

Jake and Shane gives a proper formal speech while the girls were makes a fuss on how cool and handsome they are.

It looked like a concert because the girls was screaming at every sentence they speak.

The boys were ignoring all of this because they were staring at a beautiful girl.

After the ceremony, jake come to lavender and told her to go first as all the top students have to stay. Because the principal wants to brage about his top students to the guests of honor.

Lavender started to walk towards her class but instead on going straight to her class she wander around the school to explore . As she was wandering in some hall she reach to an deadend.

At the end of the hall there was a room, she walked towards it. From that room she could feel something she couldn't put her finger on. She started to feel wired so She turns to go back to her class but a hand comes from that dark room and pulled her in.

OMG😱😱
IT'S A TERRORIST ATTACK.
WE ARE DOOMED.
Somebody Call The AVENGERS.

Well this was my reaction after reading the chapter chapter .
Guess who pulled lavender in the room.
I don't know😋.

Hello friends.
This was the 5th chapter of friends forever.I know it's been awhile since our last up date. And to tell you guys the truth I was waaaaaaay to lazy to even think about writing something.