They met again

It was not even morning yet but a girl is running without stopping. Her orange hair were flying in the air and a smile grew on her face as she remembers the first day of Junior high.

She stops to breath as she put her hands on her knees for support and starts running again. Her breath is becoming heavier and heavier but she is still smiling and running.

She finally stop in front of a 2 store house. She walks into the house yard and starts climbing on the only tree in the yard and jump into the closest window.

The room she enter has a clean decore. A bed, a desk, a chair, a bookshelf and a closet. On the bed a figure was covered under the blanket. she jump on that bed and shouts

" JAKE ! WAKE UP "

"WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!!!"jake wakes up and look at the person who was sitting on him.

He scream " LAVE ! " 

" I knew it. it would be you. you look good with long hair " jake compliment her as he smoothly touch them.

Lavender blush and says " well i worked hard to grow them for three years "

Suddenly jake realises and scream " WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON TOP OF ME?LAVE ! "

lave says " It's our first day of highschool, jake wake up"

Jake look at the wall clock and scream  "IDIOT ! ITS ONLY 5 AM AND DON'T LIE ON TOP OF ME"

Jake said angrily.

Suddenly his mother enter the room screaming " WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING SO EARLY IN THE MOR....."

She stopped screaming when she saw lavender sitting on top of jake. There was silence in the room for a moment.

Jake's mother leave saying" Oh My God! i forget , you are a highschooler now." 

jake try to stop her but

" Don't explain anything son I understand"  his mother says as she leaves the room closing the door.

jake sight and look at lavender and ask her " what do i have to do to take you of off me lave?" with a dark face.

" Nothing but jake i am hungry.." jake sigh and said

"okay"

Lavender got of off him and jake walk toward his closet. He take his new uniform out and walk into the bathroom.

jake shout at lavender from the bathroom.

" I Can't Beleive "

"You Snuck Into My House At 5 AM"

"And Now My Mom Thinks Of Me As A Playboy"

lavender said

" Don't worry, i know you are a virgin, my little jake!" She giggles

"really what a waste of handsome face" 

jake reply " handsome face huh? what about you lave? "

she frown her eyebrows in confution. " what about me?" "Just a look of you make men go head over heals for you"

He walk out of his bathroom wearing his uniform

"you guys have it good, wearing pant.
girls have to wear these uncomfortable skirts." lavender says while looking at her skirt.

" You didn't answer my question ." jake says with an poker face .

Jake you know I am not going to date anyone I-" she was cut by jake's mother