Misunderstanding in Understanding

" The movie was amazing don't you think. " Lavender asked while Jake just nod.

They were walking back home after the movie. The street was dark but the moonlight from the big moon was enough to see the path. The white light was like milk, which make Lavender's skin more beautiful.

" You're very pretty, lave " Jake said out of nowhere making Lavender blush.

" Lave, don't walk too fast or you will fall." Jake warned Lavender but she didn't stop. She didn't want him to saw her red face. Suddenly the white moon hide behind the clouds making Lavender to trip on something and falling hard on the ground. Jake run toward her and the moonlight once again shines.

" Ouch!!" Lave cried in pain and a singal tear escape her left eye.

" I told you to be careful." Jake said in anger but soon his expression soften when he saw her tear.

" What am I gonna do with you?" Jake said in a defeated tone and wipe her tear with his thumb.

" Such a kid, no, even kids are not that stupid." Jake said to lighten her mood.

" Shut up!!
You're stupid." Lavender said not crying anymore. Lavender tried to stand up with the help of Jake but her bleeding knee didn't let her.
Jake squat in front of her, showing her his back and said

"Hop on" Jake command.

" No, need!!" Lavender said while blushing.

" Come on, its not the first time." Jake said.

Lavender blush but did what she was said to do.

~ AFTER SOME TIME ~

' What is this??
This silence is awkward.
It was not like that between us.
I should say something to break the ice.' Lavender thinks.

" Jak-" Lavender was interrupted by Jake.

" How is your foot?
Does it still hurt?
Should we go to see a doctor?" Jake asked.

" No, it's not that bad.
I will be fine." Lavender replied.

SILENCE

" Hey Lavender, my grandfather wants me to..." Jake said in a low voice almost in a whisper.

" What??" Lave asked.

" It's nothing!
I will tell you later." Jake said.

"No, tell me right now." Lavender demand.

" I said I will tell you later. It's nothing" Jake said in a irritated tone.

" No, it is everything but nothing. You used my full name it means it's something serious." Lavender States.

Jake smile a little in thought of how well she knows him.

" OK but don't you yell at me afterwards " Jake warned her.

Lavender noded.

" The thing is, you are VERRRY HEAVY. " Jake yelled the last two words.

Lavender pull jake's hair in anger.

" Lave leave me, we are going to fall " Jake yelled.

Lavender release him but after a punch on the head. Both of them laugh at their childish behavior. When their laughter died lavender said

" You are very wired today. "

" Same goes for you." Jake said back.

When they finally reached her house. He put her down on her two feet.