Truth (2)

" yo-you are a girl, what are you saying lave. Stop joking around you are a boy right?.everyone knows that."

Shane says as he looks around in hope that people will start laughing at this jock. But to his surprise every eyes were looking at him.

"lets just stop it and leave here shane we can talk about it later. Quietly."

Jake softly say this to shane as he grab his arm.

"NO I WANNA KNOW NOW. WHAT IS THE TRUTH"

Shane shot very angerly at jake and pull his arm back.

suddenly  malven speak

" Really?! you can't even differentiate between a girl and a boy."

" you wanna know the truth? everyone here know that lavender is a girl and even our school's kid knows that. what are you, an idiot !"

 marvel mockingly laugh at shane.

After hearing this everyone there starts laughing too.

Someone from the crowd said

"you don't even know that and you call yourself bestfriends,  how can you not know that for 7 years?"

Hearing this lavender try to stop them by saying

" It's my fault I am the one that was lying to him."

" why are you stopping them lave.
when you are the one who lied to me " shane question her angrily.

"stop it shane" jake shouts. By now tear started to fall down from lavender's face.

"why? why should i stop.... because of her they are making fun of me Jake . The people who always cheer for me and wanted to be like me are laughing at me and you want me to stop?" shane says angrily.

"its not lave's fault-" jake tried to clam him but Shane cut him

" THAT'S IT, i am done."

" I dont want to be friends with a liar anymore ." Shane said as he strides out of the ground.

"wai-wait shane. I am sorry  please don't break our friendship" Lavender begs to Shane while crying as She followed Shane.

" Shane you are overreacting. It is not something where you can break your friendship for and you are the one who misunderstand in the first place"

  Jake says as he walk side by side with shane

"oh REALLY? even if I did. She could have told me or you could have told me the truth. Now all these kids are making fun of me. " Shane says as he stopped and looked at Lavender.

" I think we should talk it out" Jake says.

"why are you taking her side, jake whose side are you on. TELL ME" shane questioned him almost shouting.

" I am not on anybodys side. I just don't think its only Lave's fault.." Jake says.

" so you think she is right and i am wrong?"

Jack open his mouth to reply but Shane cut him.

"Then fine i don't need both of you."

" Both my friends betrayed me."

" Don't ever talk to me " shane pause at every sentence.

shane walks away from the ground and everyone leave too except jake and lavender .

Lavender was just sitting on the ground, Soaking wet when jake call out to her she came back to her consciousness and started to cry .

jake put his hand on her back rubbing it softly.

He says " stop crying  Lave he is just angry I m sure when you guys talk it out everything will be fi-"

He stoped cause lavender hug him and put her head on his shoulder and kept on crying.

Jack's face turn red.

Next morning at school lavender and jake tried to talk to shane but he ignore her.

She left sorry notes on his seat, in his locker even in his books ( she looks like a stalker😅) but he threw all of them.

This went for a month and lavender realized that he is not going to talk to her ever again.

A little while after that shane goes to a different junior high school and jake and lavender went to a different one.

Hello friends this was the 2nd part of chapter 3 of friends forever. Guys the author is killing me for writing rubbish at the end of every chapter. But I really think my editing skills are getting better😋.

If you like this chapter plzz vote and comment also. Thank you for reading.