1

changbin sat in the quiet library, studying because he didn't want to fail his finals. there was only a week left and being the anxious boy he is, he was already studying his ass off.

there was no one with him in the library, except for a boy with platinum blonde hair. he rested his head on his crossed arms, breathing evenly. the boy was obviously asleep and changbin didn't really care, but then the boy started talking in his sleep, so the shorter one decided to wake him up. why is he constantly in such strange situations?

changbin hesitantly headed to the boy in front of him. he poked the boys arm, hoping he'd wake up. why the hell was he even waking up a stranger?

„w-wake up" he stuttered, poking the boys arm again. when he finally succeeded, the sleeping beauty raised his head in confusion. changbin couldn't help but laugh at the boy's confused look. „what?" damn, his voice is deep.

„just in case you haven't noticed yet, you fell asleep. it wasn't a problem until you started  talking in your sleep." the boys cheeks reddened from embarrassment. changbin, who was still a little overwhelmed from the boys deep voice just smiled awkwardly, refusing to make eye contact.

there was an awkward silence between the two of them, no one even said a word. suddenly, an idea popped up in changbin's head, so he took his bag and ran away, leaving the sleepy boy behind, who was now even more confused than he already was.

changbin wanted to get the boy some coffee and maybe make a new friend. on his way to the coffee shop, nothing exciting or special happened. when he arrived, there weren't many people, thank god. some sat at tables inside of the coffee shop and enjoyed their coffee, others talked.

changbin headed to the counter and then ordered a chocolate latte. the waitress nodded and made her way to one of the coffee machines. after a few minutes changbin held the cup of coffee in his hands. „that would be 4$"

„uhh yeah here you are" the boy handed her 5$. „just keep the change" he smiled at the woman behind the counter. still smiling, he left the shop.

kneeling down in front of the shop, he took a black pen out of his bag. feeling a little stupid, he wrote his instagram username on the plastic mug, it making a weird sound. maybe he was lucky for once and the boy would dm him. otherwise, he would just think changbin was a fuckboy who needed likes and attention.

as soon as he was back at the library, the boy was asleep again. changbin didn't want to wake the poor kid up again.

he will wake up soon anyway, the library closes in 15 minutes.

smirking, he shook his head as he placed the cup of coffee on the table in front of the sleeping boy.

after changbin looked at him one more time, he swung the door open and left the library.