22

"i swear to god felix calm the fuck down" chan said slightly annoyed by the boy who was currently laying on the floor squealing, his arms and legs spread like a starfish.

felix probably didn't even hear his best friends appeal. he was too busy squealing. "h-he-"

chan interrupted his stutter. ,,he what?" he asked as he rolled his eyes at felix.

"he called me princess." the light haired boy squealed. his face looked like a tomato.

"when will woojin ever." the gray haired boy sighed with a sad look on his face and a hint of disappointment in his voice. felix sat up immediately, wincing at the pain in his back. "excuse me sir have you even seen the way he looks at you? it's as if he is about to shower you in kisses but he's just too afraid of getting rejected." now chan was the one who looked like a tomato.

"well if that's true then woojin is a whole mood." felix nodded in agreement.

„anyways" felix started to talk. „do you want pizza?"

„do you even eat anything else except for pizza?" felix nodded fast. „of course i do!"

„so do you want pizza or not?" he rested his head in his palms.

„i would never say no to pizza." felix smiled widely. „great." felix raised both of his arms, gving a thumbs up.

„no wonder changbin is head over heels for you when you keep being so cute." felix looked up immediately, raising a brow. „he isn't head over heels for me!" felix whined.

„from what you told me he definitely is. and you are too."

„liar, liar, liar." felix hummed.

„you're the one lying." chan pouted.

felix continued, a little louder this time. „liar, liar, liar."

„whatever." chan said as he rolled his eyes at his best friend.

the gray haired boy's phone buzzed. he looked in the phone's direction, a smile forming on his lips as he read who just texted him.

one new message from woojin🐻💖

felix who watched the whole scenario happening from the other side of the couch started grinning like an idiot as he cleared his throat, making chan look up from his phone.

he wiggled his brows and chan was about to say something but his phone buzzed again, so he just smirked at the boy and returned to his phone.

chan was no longer paying attention to him, so he decided to text someone too. and with that certain someone being changbin, he found himself smirking when he got a reply from the boy.

felix💗
changbin :(

changbean😤💗
what's wrong? :(

felix💗
chan is at my place and
he refuses to pay attention
to me because woojin texted him

okay but can these two get
married already

changbean😤💗
just facts

they're like

head over heels for eachother

but are both to dumb to
notice and admit it

felix💗
why is chan squealing and
clapping like a seal

changbean😤💗:
it's obvious come on

felix💗
he's blushing like crazy oh
my god

i've seen him blushing
multiple times but he never
bLUSHED THIS HARD

changbean😤💗
he's in love, felix

felix💗
yeah no shit sherlock

oH he put his phone down
and said we could make pizza
now

i gotta go byee :(

changbean😤💗
bye princess

felix💗
yOU DID IT AGAIN

a/n
i love kim seungmin

and

let's talk about this

i fucking cried