30

„changbin." felix shook the said boy's body. it was 1pm and the boy still wasn't even close to being awake.

it was quite reasonable considering he stayed up until three or even 4am, but felix couldn't care less.

he didn't even sleep at all that night. he wasn't able to do so due to what happened on his roof. he wondered if changbin even remembered anything. the boy wasn't as drunk when it happened, but still. felix wanted answers.

„seo changbin wake the hell up." he poked the dark haired boy's arm over and over again.

„okay." he inhaled the air sharply as he began to tickle him which made changbin startle out of sleep. „feLIX WHAT THE-" he wasn't able to proceed, anything that came out of his mouth was either stifled laughter or screaming.

„oh nevermind i'll stop." changbin was fully out of breath.

„that clearly was an attempt to kill me" panted changbin. „unbelievable, i'm calling the police."

„first of all bitch, good morning. second of all, that was literally nothing compared to the shit you said and did last night." felix flicked changbin's forehead.

„good morning to you too." muttered changbin who still looked tired as hell. but felix did too so that's okay.

„i'm going to make breakfast. be ready in about uhh... 30 minutes." with that, felix headed to the kitchen and began to make breakfast for him and changbin.

all he could think about was the kiss. this god damn kiss and the feelings that went through his body in that moment. the euphoric feeling that ran down his spine and the disappointment that seemed to slowly cut his heart in two because changbin didn't mean it. he was drunk after all.

he snapped out of his thoughts when the air started to smell weird. taking a look at the pancakes he attempted to make, he realized that he left them in the pan for too long. they were plain black.

„just like my soul." mumbled felix as he pointed at the burned pancakes in front of him.

„fucking emo." he flinched at the sudden noise and turned around promptly. changbin wanted to snort. not gonna lie, he found it lowkey cute how felix got startled so easily. but did he tell him that? no, of course not.

„you know, we can just eat cereal instead." said felix with his arm crossed in front of his chest. he was a bit nervous, but changbin didn't notice.

„how about you eat me?" changbin wiggled his brows and felix choked on the still bad smelling air. he coughed a few times and didn't seem to stop.

„are you okay?" changbin quickly approached him and attempted to calm him down by hitting his back slightly.

when felix was finally done dying, he sat down at the table and stared at changbin who tried to avoid the younger's gaze.

after a few second felix spoke up. "changbin?" he was still not breaking the stare. "yes, felix?" changbin blinked a few times. "i have a question."

"yeah i see." replied changbin blankly.

"okay. do you remember anything you did last night?" changbin raised a brow. "no. not even a thing." it made the younger sad. he had already assumed that changbin wouldn't remember the kiss they shared, but still. his last hope was destroyed.

felix was still staring. "you sure?" he assured himself. "yeah. why? did i do anything stupid? oh my good jesus fuck shit fu-"

"calm down you didn't do anything stupid." lied felix.

„but didn't you say that i did some stupid shit when you woke me up?"

"okay i mean except for flirting with me the whole time and saying stupid shit every five seconds." admitted the blond-haired boy. changbin's expression became fearful. „i'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable or anything i jus-"

„changbin." the boy in front of the table cut him off. „we're flirting with each other like... all the time, no matter if one of us is drunk or not. i guess that's what friends do." he forced a smile.

the addressed boy nodded slowly as his expression became cheerless.

because little did felix know, changbin did remember the kiss.

a/n
i feel like my english is getting worse with each day that passes

and i love
minho so much
like just look at him i'm
crying