47

„this is nice." said felix, face burried in the nape of changbin's neck with his sweet coffee in his hand.

changbin decided to take felix out to the coffee shop because felix ran out of coffee beans on a sunday and he himself, being as smart as always lost his keys. again.

they were both hopeless coffee addicts.

felix laughed when he told him. „how do you even manage not to lose your own head." and in all honesty, changbin wasn't able to find an answer to that because he didn't know it either.

his thoughts were cut off when he felt sudden warmth on his lips which disappeared again within a second. felix pecked his lips.

„what was that for?" it was not like he didn't enjoy it. he was just curious.

„i just wanted to." the younger who was clinging onto him again shrugged as a slight blush appeared on changbin's cheeks which the raven haired boy tried to hide with his hand.

„what are you- oh are you blushing?" felix smirked.

„i have no idea what you are talking about." the older acted completely clueless.

"well, then just take your hands out of your face."

"and what if i don't want to?" changbin looked at him teasingly through his fingers which led felix to roll his eyes.

he grabbed the elder's wrists and tried to pull them away but failed as he let out a heavy sigh. he was still smiling though.

"okay, it doesn't matter anyway." changbin chuckled as he took his hands out of his still slightly red face as he wiggled his brows.

"what." was all felix said.

"what?"

"nothing."

"okay."

the silence that was there wasn't awkward, somehow felix still bursted out into laughter leaving his boyfriend completely confused. "what are you laughing at?" changbin felt confused with the younger.

he just continued to giggle.

"what the fuck."

"okay, okay enough." felix exclaimed with his face flushed. his boyfriend watched him with narrowed eyes which caused the younger to snort.

what the hell.

the facts that none of the other customers really minded felix' laughing could be considered a miracle.

"what was so funny?"

"i'm just happy."

"really happy, huh?" changbin's eyes were still narrowed.

"happy to be by your side."

the older tilted his head as he burried his face in his hands again. "that was cute."

"so are you."

"felix stop."

a/n
what the hell is this i hate it