25

„lee fucking minho i swear to god." changbin yelled from across the room. they boy was apparently screaming and no one knew why.

„why the hell are you screaming? it has been two minutes." added jisung who then threw a confused look at changbin, who returned the gaze.

„because chan and woojin are dati-''

„wHAT."

changbin and jisung looked at eachother in disbelief. „i knew it." bragged changbin.

„felix and i already betted and now i owe him a pizza."

„wai-'' jisung interrupted him.

„i mean it was obvious that they are in love with eachother but felix resisted because he knew that he'd win and he loves pizza more than anything so it was a win win situation for him." changbin raised his hands.

„i bet he loves you more than he loves pizza." replied minho who stopped screaming by the way, which made changbin gasp.

if looks could kill, minho would be buried six feet deep right now.

„well i bet you love jisung more than you love your cats." he responded with narrowed eyes. minho then grabbed a pillow and harshly threw it at changbin's face.

jisung just sat in a corner, quietly eating his cereal while he watched the two boys fight. his mouth formed an o.

,,listen you penis there's nothing i love more than my ca-"

,,did you just call him a penis?" jisung asked from across the room. changbin lost it.

he fell from the couch and then crawled together on the floor while he held his stomach because it started to hurt from laughing so hard.

,,look! now he's dying!" scolded jisung.

,,shut up, squirrel." minho responded with a small smirk forming on his lips. the said boy rolled his eyes at him.

,,shut up 'minhoe'"

changbin was still dying from laughter.

"okay calm down it wasn't that funny." minho tried to calm the screaming boy down.

"no no, your face is just so ugly it made me laugh."

"excuse me did you just insult my man?" changbin and minho turned their heads in jisung's direction.

"your man?" they both questioned at the same time. jisung nodded as if it was ordinary.

changbin raised a brow and minho just looked confused. the room was filled with an awkward silence.

,,i want to drown." minho broke the silence.

"i can help." changbin said, glaring at him.

a/n
ty guys sm for 700 reads and 100 votes i'm :(((

a/nty guys sm for 700 reads and 100 votes i'm :(((