14

„what happens if you get scared half to death twice?" felix asked quietly.

„it's 2am." changbin sighed.

„just answer the damn question."

„i guess you'll die." he answered, holding back his giggles. he found it quite funny how felix always asked weird questions out of nothing. it was entertaining.

„oh shit. anyways, why are you still awake?" felix looked at changbin, even though he wasn't able to see him because it was dark.

„you woke me up." changbin simply replied. „wha- omg i'm so sorry." felix apologized over and over again, panicked, until his voice cracked.

„are you crying?"

„no." felix let out a sob.

„i was joking oh my god felix it's okay. please don't cry." changbin desperately tried to calm the crying boy down. he didn't know that he was that sensitive.

he reached out to felix, even though he wasn't able to see him because all lights were turned off.

„sorry, i'm so overdramatic." the platinum blonde cried even more. changbin didn't know what to do so he did the first thing that occured to him. he didn't hesitate for one second and pulled the crying boy into a tight hug.

felix blushed like crazy.

he widened his eyes and stopped crying immediately because he wasn't expecting changbin to hug him all of a sudden.

changbin just smiled, not even thinking of letting go.

„b-but why are you still awake?" felix asked with his voice still a little bit raspy.

hesitantly, changbin started talking. „i have a munchlax plushie called gyu and i can't sleep without hugging it." he admitted embarrassed.

„and l drank coffee a few hours ago, which was a bad idea, and it keeps me awake."

„aww." felix squealed as he continued to talk. „just hug me instead." he said so softly, he was surprised changbin still understood what he just said.

„u-uh okay." at that point felix was just a blushing mess, but the black haired boy wasn't able to see his blushing because it was too dark, which felix was thankful for.

„felix?"

„yeah?"

„i'm sorry." changbin said softly and uncertainly.

"but what is there to be sorry for?" felix yawned.

"i'm sorry for making you cry, and i'm sorry for being the stupid bitch i am and leaving my keys in my apartment."

"it's okay, really. i appreciate your company."

changbin blushed at the boys sweet words.

shortly after he heard felix breathe evenly, he slowly fell asleep with felix still in his arms.

a/n
get cool is a bop and you can't change my mind