31

„don't you want to go home or something?" it was currently 10pm and changbin was still at felix'. they were watching a movie but instead of actually watching it, they did other stuff. changbin texted someone and felix was lost in his thoughts 24/7 anyway.

„i'll go home if you want me to lea-" changbin wasn't even able to finish his sentence because felix was already cutting him off. he sighed.

„it's not like i want you to leave i just thought you'd like some time alone." explained felix with his hands in the pockets of his pullover. in all honesty, felix really wanted him to leave.

not because he was annoyed or suddenly started to dislike him or something. he couldn't dislike him no matter how hard he'd try. well, he was pissed and sad because of the kiss, but he tried to ignore his sorrow as much as possible.

he just wanted some alone time. because having to see him hurt. and he didn't want to hurt.

"why would i want to be alone when i can be with you?" changbin was looking him straight in the eye. his gaze was dead serious. he didn't say it as if he meant it as a joke this time, not in a flirty way.

felix looked up. "what?" he asked as he tilted his head. "i just like being with you." said changbin shyly.

felix wanted to squeal.

felix' lips formed a smile. "i enjoy being with you too." a slight blush appeared on changbin's cheeks. he tried to hide it by cupping his face with his hands but felix had already noticed it.

"you're blushing."

"no i'm not."

"yes you are."

"no i am not." whined changbin. "well then take your hands off your face." changbin obeyed and did what he was told to do. "yeah you're totally not blushing."

"okay, yes i am blushing." admitted changbin as he rolled his eyes. "are you happy now?" felix smiled widely. "yes, it's cute though."

changbin turned his back to felix.

"so this is what we're doing now huh?" asked felix. "okay i'm going to talk anyway. do you need any clothes or should we go get them from your place tomorrow?"

"we can do that tomorrow."  changbin layed down on the couch as he yawned. "this movie is honestly so boring." said changbin as felix nodded in agreement.

"let's make it less boring." felix smirked at changbin who let out a heavy sigh.

"go to sleep."

"what if i don't want to?"

"i will cuddle you."

"okay deal."

a/n
this is so short and bad oof