36

changbin ran as if there was no tomorrow. his lungs were already burning and he couldn't breathe properly, but did he care? of course not. at least not right now.

he knew that there was a small flower shop a few streets away. it would close in ten minutes and he just had to buy roses for a certain someone, so he ran even faster.

his heart was aching. well, the rest of his body was too but above all his heart ached the most. it wasn't the first time he had seen felix cry. in fact, he had already seen the boy cry multiple times, but it was the first time he had seen felix cry because of him.

felix, the boy he loved and admired so much.

he suffered because of him

and he wanted, no he had to make it up to him again.

changbin genuinely hated seeing people, especially the ones he loved, sad, and with the ones he loved he meant felix.

of course there were other people he loved, for example his friends and his family, but right now he cared about felix and felix only.

when he finally arrived at the cute flower shop he didn't hesitate and swung the wooden door open. he breathed in and out haltingly as he tried to catch his breath.

how long did he run? it seemed like an eternity.

"are you okay?" turning around immediately, changbin looked at the old lady behind the counter. she had grey-whitish hair and glasses that were probably 2 sizes too big.

the shop was filled with flowers of all kinds. it smelt of old wood and vanilla. only now changbin noticed that there were some vanilla scented candels in the corner on the left. small ones, big ones...

"uhh...yeah i'm okay." changbin said with a small smile as he nodded.

the woman returned the gesture and then continued to speak. "well then, how can i help you?"

"how much is this?" he asked as be pointed to a bouquet of red roses.

"ahh i see. who's the lucky girl?" the woman behind the counter wiggled her brows and changbin smiled awkwardly.

"actually, it's a boy." he played with his fingers nervously. what if she reacts bad? it's not like it was his problem if she did but still.

"how cute." started the woman as her smile became even more wide. "it's 10 dollars."

"i'll take it them." responded the boy as he took the plain black wallet of his out of his pocket.

he even would've paid twenty dollars since it was for felix.

quickly after he handed the woman the money, who then handed him the bouquet of red flowers.

"i'll have to go now. thank you." changbin waved goodbye and so did the saleslady. he then opened the door and closed it behind his back as soon as he was outside.

this time he didn't run. he would've probably fainted since he was so nervous.

a/n
the next chapter is going to be so cheesy oh my god
i have to mentally prepare myself for it