7

seo.bin

liked by uwumin, softforseungmin and 163 others

seo.bin: i??? passed my final exams????
93 comments
nothan: congrats💗💗
teddyjin: ^
softforseungmin: ^^
uwumin: ^^^^
junguwu: you look so good sigh
stotheana: ^when will i ever

when felix heard knocking on his door, he instantly fell off the couch he was lying on.

„fuck" he mumbled quietly as he ran towards the door.

when he opened the door so that only his head fit through the gap, a slightly taller boy stood there, oddly smiling.

„what the fuck chan" he looked at the boy in confusion. chan tilted his head, raising one eyebrow.

„what? you told me to come over."

„i did?"

„yes you did, you wanted to talk to me about something, again."

thinking about it, felix remembered.

„whatever, come in, it's raining and you probably don't want to get wet, do you?" felix smiled at his best friend as he opened the door completely, letting his best friend waddle inside.

chan took off his jacket, throwing it at felix. ,,rude." the platinum blonde whined.

,,do you have any food? i haven't eaten yet." chan looked at him expectantly. „what do you mean you 'haven't eaten yet'?" with the jacket still in his hand, he looked at chan with narrowed eyes.

,,it's only 1pm and i was out with jeongin before i came here, so i didn't even have the time to eat something."

felix started mumbling something under his breath, but chan couldn't catch it, so he just kept sitting there, confused at the boys weird actions.

,,so-"

,,yeah i'll make pizza if that's okay?"

,,anything is okay."

felix headed towards the kitchen, pulling chan with him. while the slightly shorter boy was busy making pizza for the two of them, chan decided to talk to him.

„so, what do you want to talk about? i bet it's the boy who got you the coffe, am i right?" he wiggled his eyebrows, making felix slightly blush.

„you know me way too well." felix answered as he looked at chan.

„you ain't my best friend for nothing." chan simply replied.

„yeah, i don't know i dm'd him and he asked me if i put the milk or the cereal first and i replied with milk and now i'm blocked."

„i would've blocked you too."

„that's not the point." felix pouted. „i probably just think too much, but does he hate me now?"

chan couldn't help but grin at the boy's question. „of course not, it was just a joke anyways and he-„

„nevermind he just texted me."

chan sighed. „just get married already."

„shut up."

„wait a second what's that funny smell?" felix asked.

„maybe whipped cream?" chan grinned.

„no seriously-"

„how long has the pizza been in the oven already?"

„oh fuck."

a/n
this was rushed so please tell me if you find any mistakes :(