34

„felix?" changbin's whisper almost wasn't audible. felix tried to pretend that he was asleep but changbin could swear that the boy in his arms was quietly sobbing just three seconds ago.

„felix?" he called out again. „yes?" the adressed boy tried to hide his raspy and shaky voice as much as possible, which was tiring.

„are you okay? i'm pretty sure i heard you crying about a minute ago." changbin asked in a worried tone as he pulled felix closer, who still had tears drying on his cheeks.

the boy really had a hard time trying not to cry. he just wanted to tell him everything, but he couldn't. not now. maybe tomorrow or just not at all.

„y-yeah of course i'm okay. i'm not cry-"  and in that exact moment a tear ran down his face leaving him weak and frail. thank god the room was filled with darkness. but the problem was that felix wasn't table to hold his tears back anymore. he practically erupted into tears.

it was painful to see him like this. all he was able to do was embrace him and let the tears of him soak through the fabric of his shirt. he ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to calm the storm within his mind.

as hard as he tried, the tears didn't seem to stop.

changbin decided not to ask any questions because it would only make things worse. instead he pulled felix even closer and tried to calm him down.

but comfortig words didn't help at all. „i'm so sorry i'm such a crybaby." felix choked out as he desperately tried to stop which leaded him to cry even more.

„don't apologize. it's okay."

after some time felix actually stopped shaking and sobbing. well, there was a quiet sob here and there, but it wasn't as bad as before.

„do you want to talk about it?" changbin caressed his cheek with his thumb.

felix shook his head. „i-i have to but i can't. not now. m-maybe tomorrow." 

„it's okay." changbin said as he pulled away. felix immediately felt cold. he wanted to reach out for changbin but he decided not to. „can i turn the lights on?"

„yeah." replied felix with a raspy voice.

changbin then got up from the warm comfort of the bed and headed to the light switch. felix' room was immediately shrouded in bright light which caused them both to blink a few times since their eyes weren't used to the brightness.

as soon as the lights turned on, changbin turned back to take a look at felix. his eyes were bloodshot and his eyelids puffy. the sight of felix in the state which he was in right now cut changbin's heart in two.

he didn't know what was wrong. he could only guess and that made the situation even worse. all he wanted to do was to help felix. to listen to what he had to say and comfort him. he wanted to hug him and shower him with kisses until he was finally smiling again. until he could finally see the breathtaking smile of felix again.

well, if it was because if the kiss, then changbin would literally slap himself for being the dumb bitch he is.

a/n
i wrote this in free period and a teacher almost took my phone away i'm shooketh